• Forum membership has its advantages....

A "scrolling" GPS ?

swiftracing5

What do you mean? Like line by Line notes that scroll as you drive?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Zambo

If you get LeadNav for your tablet/phone, all the waypoints are organized into routes. As you run the route it will automatically sequence to the next waypoint and give you audible feedback that you are approaching waypoints and dangers. You can hear the audio if you plug your device into your radio/intercom or whatever setup you have in your car. It will put the next waypoint name in a big readable box at the top of the screen and display distance to that point.
IMG_0431.PNG

Last edited:

y2kbaja

I need to try LeadNav. They just scare me with the annual subscription fees.

dan200

#BSF200
I need to try LeadNav. They just scare me with the annual subscription fees.
If you want to learn more about them (and you're going to be at Vegas to Reno) come by the SDHQ vendor trailer during tech. LeadNav will have a rep on site with us.

Also, since it will be hot as hell out, I am putting up our giant enclosed awning and will have two giant swamp coolers going in there and free water.

y2kbaja

If you want to learn more about them (and you're going to be at Vegas to Reno) come by the SDHQ vendor trailer during tech. LeadNav will have a rep on site with us.

Also, since it will be hot as hell out, I am putting up our giant enclosed awning and will have two giant swamp coolers going in there and free water.
We'll be roasting our butts off in Rawhide waiting for racers--Baja Pits Rawhide #12 = Locos Mocos.

y2kbaja

Yea, but that's the day after tech. How early do you guys go and set up?
We're all from Nor Cal. Carlos will bring up fuel and tires for the pit.