• Forum membership has its advantages....

A special thank you to Casey

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Twenty years ago, Casey Folks started his adventure promoting car and truck races after a very successful motorcycle series. The Vegas to Reno was born in 1996. For me personally it was my first off road race and I became addicted. I wanted to do something special for him to recognize what he has done in his dedication for this sport. I asked @robbiepierce30 for a little help and received these two Impact Racing helmets. They will be at registration and we are going to get them signed (very small writing) by all the teams entered in this years Vegas to Reno and present it to Casey at the drivers meeting. I will be making a display case for them for his office upon our return from the race. Thank you Robbie for the helmets. Since Casey doesn't look at social media or believe in computers, I am sure this secret will stay between just us. See all of you at registration to get autographs!
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1470816711.195711.jpg

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions

ndvalium

Rescue Director
All unlimited teams, make sure you see Bridgette at registration Wednesday am to get your signatures on there so you can be part of this.

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions

Forty1Racing

A man who made it possible for my family to have some very fond memories in the desert. Fingers crossed that I can still ride a dirt bike as good as him at his age. Boo Yah!

CMA GUMBY

Way to go Dave! Always above and beyond. Nice tribute to a good man.

07FJRog

Very cool