A.T.S.

boltonbros

Reaction
Does anyone know how to get a hold of ats racing. There phone number has been disconnected,I think they started a knew shop somewhere. They still owe me a engine cage I paid for about six months ago. thanks

when in doubt throttle it out

cleartoy

Reaction
Just checked their website......www.atsracing.com and its not coming up.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

slimjim

Reaction
man, i have a really bad impression of A.T.S. just from reading this board. good luck.

put on your seatbelt...

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
No way...a bad story about ATS? :)

Sorry to hear another bad story about them. Hopefully you get it taken care of. I know there is someone who posts there that is friends with them, maybe they can get you in touch with them.

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

toyotaguy

Reaction
same thing happened to me with truck toys. That motherf'er owes me a billet grill. They kept saying next week for 2 months and when I said I wanted my money back, they said I could not because I could not find the receipt. They knew they owed me the grill. So if anyone else knows where that guy is at he owes me 160 bucks!!!!

looking for info on quality tacoma long travel.....any ideas?

bajaboy

Reaction
Eric,

Your not the only one , the owner owes lots of people money and other products or services that were paid for or promised. He owes a few shops money still to this day and they can't find him any where.

Bajaboy

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
why are all you guys paying for services before you get them?

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

Dillon

Reaction
ATS does the same thing where you have to put money down to get anything big done. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
why would you have to pay anything when they have the truck for collateral for the big projects?

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

redline

Reaction
most shops want half or a good amount of cash before starting the project so they dont get a bunch of parts and then get stuck with them. even if they have your truck in the shop they want some kind of garuntee tthat you can pay them and they are not goin tto end up having to store your vehicle. but from the stories i have heard bout ats i would give them any money till the project was half done or i had the parts in my hand the were going to put on. i have never dealt with them personally but have heard many horror stories.