A Thousand Thank-you's to Greg Foutz and Trophylite

JustinM

Reaction
Just got back from Glen Helen at 4 a.m. this morning. Long story short it was a long weekend. All that aside, I'll keep it short. I just want to say a big thanks to Foutz and the Trophylite crew at Glen Helen. Great job guys.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Just got back from Glen Helen at 4 a.m. this morning. Long story short it was a long weekend. All that aside, I'll keep it short. I just want to say a big thanks to Foutz and the Trophylite crew at Glen Helen. Great job guys.
good to c that there is going to b a positive thread about trophylite! glad to hear that u had a great time out here!!!

RBFJeep

Reaction
The Baja Cup was a total Blast! It was great to see some new faces out there as well as nearly the entire crew from our first race in 2008.

The trucks handled the course absolutely awesome!

Thank you Glen Helen crew, Greg Foutz (family) and crew with TROPHYLITE for putting on a great event.

Before our next race at Glen Helen I think we need to add wings to our trucks...just a thought.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Brian Antle, the guy who got second, has only raced his TL 2x now.
Had a great chase with him in PC his first time out, this guy needs to be watched out for, he hauls the mail.
Glad to hear all went well.

Bantle

Reaction
I thought we got home late (2 a.m.) glad to hear we weren't the last ones in the race home. I appreciate the props AZ1600 but I have to give it to my crew they had to be one of the fastest out there. We passed more people during the mandatory pit stop than we did on the track, looks like the pit practice paid off boys. Thanks Again Guys!
And a big thanks to Greg and his team for putting on a great show in the midst of the played up TrophyLite Festival of Drama.

ACME

Reaction
Our weekend didn't go as planned either, that's racing... THANKS to Greg Foutz and his TL crew and the Turnkey guys for all your help in trying to find our ghost. Jeff/Luis and Doug, without you guys we couldn't have raced and thanks to John/Mobil Comm & the Messer guys for the part and info. To my wife/right seat, you rock, THANK YOU! Congrats to the winners you guys were haulin the mail!

MMS

Reaction
We want to thank Greg and his family for a great racing weekend. We had trouble both
races but still enjoyed the excitment that TROPHYLITE provides.
Grads to all the winners all and the new guys, this is going to be a close point season.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
We want to thank Greg and his family for a great racing weekend. We had trouble both
races but
still enjoyed the excitment that TROPHYLITE provides.
Grads to all the winners all and the new guys, this is going to be a close point season.
please re-route all negative remarks to the "other" thread, as this is for positive trofie-light comments ONLY !! thank you ;) ...... :cool:

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
What I liked was seeing Greg go from pit to pit making sure each team was ok and didnt need anything..Seemed like tech was much easier and the racing was good as it always is..Good job Foutz

JustinM

Reaction
I thought we got home late (2 a.m.) glad to hear we weren't the last ones in the race home. I appreciate the props AZ1600 but I have to give it to my crew they had to be one of the fastest out there. We passed more people during the mandatory pit stop than we did on the track, looks like the pit practice paid off boys. Thanks Again Guys!
And a big thanks to Greg and his team for putting on a great show in the midst of the played up TrophyLite Festival of Drama.
Ya, all of my buddies and I go to UofA so we had to get back to tucson for class monday morning. Your pit stops were definately on the money man! It was fun chasing you around that first heat. Great Job!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
What I liked was seeing Greg go from pit to pit making sure each team was ok and didnt need anything..Seemed like tech was much easier and the racing was good as it always is..Good job Foutz
I agree with mikey on this one... when i broke wheel studs in practice, greg was one of the first ones running up looking over to see what we needed. total class act, and is heading in the right direction. Agave motorsports will support him, and trophylite in every possible way.

JMS

Reaction
I've known Greg for close to 15 years now, when I found out he had purchased TrophyLite I couldnt have been happier...to be honest it couldnt have come at a better time! Greg has HUGE plans for TrophyLite and I think close if not all of them will actually happen....all you haters out there get ready to find a different class to pick at!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
Congrats to the winners you guys were haulin the mail!
thank you sir! but the 30 second pitstops is what did it for us! we had the best team support that kept me focused on what i needed to do (drive).

me and craig would like to thank the entire Agave Motorsports TL #6000 crew for makin our jobs easy! Most of all Shrek, for preppin till the weee hours in the mornin to get our race rig 100% before the big day.

also our sponsors

General Tire
Mastercraft Race Seats
KMC wheels
Currie
Fox Shocks
KC Highlights
K&N Filters
PCI race radios
Hostyle
Cap's Paint and Body
Competitive Door & Finish
Triple X Posse
Drive Graphics

JMS

Reaction
Louis, you guys looked strong and your pit was FAST! it just goes to show how much difference a solid team can make!

AZ7000'

Reaction
Anyone have the full results for the TL's?

Thanks

Fiorino Motorsports

Reaction
I agree with mikey on this one... when i broke wheel studs in practice, greg was one of the first ones running up looking over to see what we needed. total class act, and is heading in the right direction. Agave motorsports will support him, and trophylite in every possible way.

I agree also. but I have to thank Agave motorsports for there help they are class act. They were there to pull me out of the wash during the race when we sheared are studs and they jumped right in and started making repairs during the break between races. Thanks for the help again this race. Thats twice now you guys have helped to get us to the finish.

mitch mathers

Reaction
Greg, It was a pleasure meeting you and your family ...Thanks for your help out there and I am sure this class will go far with the help and commitment you seem to be giving every TL owner out there...Please change the bodies before I can't tie-wrap mine back together anymore !!! Thanks again!!! I think you need to re-tech 6000, That thing looked like the space shuttle with 4 wheels off the jump !!

GregFoutz

Reaction
Thanks guys.... I will work hard at the TROPHYLITE program.... I hope MOST of you can be happy...... I appreciate the positive thread.....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
mitch i think you need to submit your pre-race, and race stories to rick (one_rj) for the worst luck award for this race. you pulled thru though!

thanks eric, your kind words are always appriciated. and team agave will always lend a hand when possible to every trophylite team whom needs it the most!

JMS

Reaction
Mitch hands down wins the Hard Luck award for GH!