Ad info in the field is too large???

De Minimis

Reaction
I keep trying to post an ad in off-road parts, and no matter how few words I use in the description, I keep getting the error: "Ad info in the field is too large" Anyone know what's up? Ad allows 2000 characters, and I was down to 20 before I gave up. Thanks.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
May be an illegal character OR that you used more characters then allowed in some of the other fields.
Maybe the URL field was long?

De Minimis

Reaction
No, unless Chenowth, Wright and the like are illegal characters. I mean I really whittled it down to basically "email me for details". It was really weird. Never happened before. I'll give it another go later. Thanks.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
No, unless Chenowth, Wright and the like are illegal characters. I mean I really whittled it down to basically "email me for details". It was really weird. Never happened before. I'll give it another go later. Thanks.
Usually that error is when you have a web address in the URL field that is long. Shouldn't be related but the most common problem we get is when pictures are to big which cause allot of different errors. One being a blank page after submitting.