AFI

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Well I saw people asking about music for videos so I just thought I would tell everyone this. On March 11th, AFI will be releasing their new full length album "Sing the Sorrow". It's their first album in over 2 years and their major label debut. It should be great.

blind655

yeh, the new single "girls not grey" sounds pretty good. Doesn't sound like their old stuff, but its a cool song anyway. I can't wait to hear the whole album!

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

singlehanded

Heard on new afee song on kroq. Dont care to much for there new stuff and when did the singer get that misfits makeover. I remember when he looked normal.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Davy havok has definetly changed. Very Proud of Ya will always be there best cd.

hxckidd

davey has been like that since black sails. the only depressing thing about this cd is that it has been put out by dreamworks. AFI is no longer on nitro so i think that is why this cd sounds a bit more pop rock. But from the article I read they were all pretty pumped on it. Check out the new meanstreet the article is in there and they are on the cover.

JPDesertsports

Just listened to the whole album. It's different than The Art Of Drowning, but if you like AFI you will have to have it. Make sure you check out the tracks "Dancing Through Sunday" and "Death of Seasons". I think they are my favorites.

JJ

"You're not a bad driver, you just ran out of talent." - Mike Stapleton

sbro

I like Death of Seasons best. I used it on the MDR Wildwash video I made a few weeks ago. Its definitely a different sound on this album, no more punk rock.