Aftermarket seat for 08 450x

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I try but being so tall, I have to lean over more and I start to get tired.

Try a taller rise handle bar. I have the Renthal Kevin Windham bend it's one of the tallest rises they make. Puts you into more of a standing than a leaning position. I like it.

bigtex

Reaction
I have a 2 inch taller one thats real soft off a 06 I will check to see if it will work on a 08 and let you know tonight.

CHASER

Reaction
Pat try http://www.gutsracing.com/ we used to offer their foam. Customers who have purchased foams from them said they were stoked on how comfortable they were!

Go with guts. Very comfy. Do you run a stabilizer? You can sub mount it and that kicks the bars up around 3/4 of a inch. Also Fastway makes some pegs that can be put in the "lowboy" position.

bigtex

Reaction
Sorry Pat but the seat I have will not fit your 08,but I do have a complete Scott's stabilizer for it in brand new condition....let me know if you are interseted.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Sorry Pat but the seat I have will not fit your 08,but I do have a complete Scott's stabilizer for it in brand new condition....let me know if you are interseted.

I have a stablizer already. Bike is getting all dialed in. just want to make it a little more comfortable now for the toosh. Thanks though! I appreciate it.