Agate Bay, North Lake Tahoe Info

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
I'm leaving for the Agate Bay tomorrow evening. I've never really explored much on the North Side of Lake Tahoe. Does anyone know of any good mountain bike trails in the area? Anything else I should check out?

Thanks

WoodyW

Reaction
I have a riding buddy who went to Northstar this year and said that it was super epic...way better than Mammoth and he rides mammoth all the time. That gets my vote.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Curtis is up there right now I know he said something about a huge BBQ cookoff this weekend or something up there.

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
I'm leaving for the Agate Bay tomorrow evening. I've never really explored much on the North Side of Lake Tahoe. Does anyone know of any good mountain bike trails in the area? Anything else I should check out?

Thanks
Just above agate is one of the entrances to miles of good OHV trails but bikers and hikers use them as well.

Entrance is at Carnelian woods rd, I have a GPS track of some of the trails as well I made after V2R.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...14,-120.074805&spn=0.003814,0.009645&t=h&z=17

Last edited:

WoodyW

Reaction
Also...I know you said North Tahoe...but Mr Toads Wild Ride in South Tahoe is super epic riding too. Google it for trail directions.

quiksilver

Reaction
Curtis is up there right now I know he said something about a huge BBQ cookoff this weekend or something up there.
Its a rib cook off in Reno, about an hours drive from north tahoe.

I heard Northstar is good also .