Agua August Challenge

Klaus

Arquitecto de RDC
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Agua August Challenge: The only beverage you can drink is water. Nothing else. No coffee, no tea. No fizzy water, no lemons, no milk in your oatmeal. If you have to ask-the answer is no.

Who’s in?

Advertising supports this site

nohandslance

RDC Crypto
No electrolyte type offerings for the V2R at "Rawhide" pit.?
Lance

Klaus

Arquitecto de RDC
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Hail Aqua !
957454A9-5621-44A1-BB73-526766E3F91F.jpeg

nohandslance

RDC Crypto
Klaus I'm In, I will even document my beginning weight and end of month results. I'm positive there will be significant change in that category.
Any free socks from the RDC store if I complete my task.
Going to be a rough go being I work at a brewery.
I won't fail you.
Lance

Attachments

• IMG_20220615_002558_MP.jpg
    IMG_20220615_002558_MP.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220425_105324_MP.jpg
    IMG_20220425_105324_MP.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
pbr brewery, thats cool,here is a must -have if your gonna go into Any bar in P.B.;( flat bill of course

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0

Klaus

Arquitecto de RDC
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Wow this is turning out a tiny bit harder as expected (and I love it).

I had a coffee dependence running at 2-5 cups per day.
Today I feel irritable and on edge.

I know why so I welcome the ill feeling because it means I am fighting this dependency and I will win in the end.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
I used to drink 3-5 Dr Peppers a day. Started the day with one like many do with coffee. I quit cold turkey in 2017 and went almost a year without a soda of any kind. About 3 days in I was puking and felt horrible. I suffered through it and feel better for it. I drink a soda every once in a while, but my drink of choice now is iced tea. Sweet Tea is very popular in the south, but I try to drink unsweet as much as possible. When I make it at home I put minimal sugar in it. My kids hate it because it isn't sweet enough for them.

I won't be joining your challenge of just drinking water. Working in the heat requires some electrolytes added to the water for hydration purposes.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
dr pepper has about 10 teaspoons of sugar per 12 ounce can,,40 grams, no wunder that you had withdrawl sickness😵, one can a day is 60 pounds of sugar a year😜

Last edited:

Offspring

RDC Crypto
Watch any concert video out of the '70's and look at the crowd, it looks unlike any crowd you'd see today. Any of the ones from the Oakland coliseum will do. We ate way better back then.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
I used to drink 3-5 Dr Peppers a day. Started the day with one like many do with coffee. I quit cold turkey in 2017 and went almost a year without a soda of any kind. About 3 days in I was puking and felt horrible. I suffered through it and feel better for it. I drink a soda every once in a while, but my drink of choice now is iced tea. Sweet Tea is very popular in the south, but I try to drink unsweet as much as possible. When I make it at home I put minimal sugar in it. My kids hate it because it isn't sweet enough for them.

I won't be joining your challenge of just drinking water. Working in the heat requires some electrolytes added to the water for hydration purposes.
As a west coaster I grew up drinking iced tea from time to time and didn't remotely understand sweet tea until I ended up in rural Georgia. Before I converted, I always thought it was funny to get the side eye looks when asking for regular iced tea instead of sweet tea. But once I got into sweet tea, I was hooked. I have to temper it a bit too as some places are way over the top with the sugar but sweet tea is probably my one Georgia leftover vice.

Offspring

RDC Crypto
I tried it a couple times in tx and the over-whelming taste of way too much refined sugar was shocking. I'd love to see a batch actually mixed up.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
As a west coaster I grew up drinking iced tea from time to time and didn't remotely understand sweet tea until I ended up in rural Georgia. Before I converted, I always thought it was funny to get the side eye looks when asking for regular iced tea instead of sweet tea. But once I got into sweet tea, I was hooked. I have to temper it a bit too as some places are way over the top with the sugar but sweet tea is probably my one Georgia leftover vice.

In Texas when someone asks "Who made this tea?", it is code for "this poop is nasty"! I don't put much sugar in the tea I make at home, and at restaurants I usually ask for "half and half" Every waitress/waiter knows that means half sweet, half unsweet. You don't even have to add the word "tea" on there usually.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
I tried it a couple times in tx and the over-whelming taste of way too much refined sugar was shocking. I'd love to see a batch actually mixed up.
I definitely think it’s an acquired taste. The first few times having it in GA I was like dayum! Crazy amount of sugar.

Agreed on diluting it. Every once in a while I’ll get a gallon from Chick Fil A or Raising Canes and bring it home to mix and it’s much more tolerable.