Alchemy, Freedom of Thought, Speech and Creation

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Watched this a few days ago and it really resonates. Since I only share content here on RDC and avoid all other Social Media Platforms...well for me to share it anywhere would have to be here. I will from here on out also use the whatever section more for my own SM soapbox because I like the idea of social media in principal just don't align with their values.

What the video creator says is how I feel and how we run RDC.

In the video we learn that there are problems in the world and the proposed solution is to encourage free speech. True improvements in anyones life comes from within and not from repeating the cycles documented in history. Nobody will come to save you neither. After watching this video I feel uplifted, optimistic and motivated for all the opportunities ahead.

jon coleman

Reaction
No one will come to save you!!, very important point, sdpd buddy said we Will not be there when things break down( 92' l.a .riots, Katrina , ect), when shtf, we are on our own, all we will have is a bible, pocket constitution, and faith. cheers rDc

JDDurfey

Reaction
No one will come to save you!!, very important point, sdpd buddy said we Will not be there when things break down( 92' l.a .riots, Katrina , ect), when shtf, we are on our own, all we will have is a bible, pocket constitution, and faith. cheers rDc

I am from Texas...I will always have a gun!