All German Auto - High Performance Driving Clinic, Sept. 24th, Willow Springs

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
ALL GERMAN AUTO

IS PROUD TO ANNOUCE SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN FOR OUR FALL DRIVE CLINIC

HIGH PERFORMANCE DRIVING CLINIC

THURSDAY SEPT. 24TH WILLOW SPRINGS RACEWAY

Due to the huge success of our previous track event, All German Auto would like to invite you to another High Performance Driving Clinic at Willow Springs International Raceway, on Thursday, Sept. 24th, 2009.

This combination of instruction, track time, food and an amazing assortment of machinery can not be beat anywhere! Our event is the ideal place to drive your car the way it was meant to be driven, in a safe and controlled environment with no speed limits and no tickets! It’s also the perfect place to sharpen and enhance your driving and car control skills. Whether you’re a novice or experienced racer, we will work with you and your goals; you will only drive as fast as you feel comfortable.

TO SIGN UP CALL 760.738.4626 OR

LOG ONTO: allgermanauto.com

Attachments

• AGA_HIGH_PERFORMANCE_DRIVING_CLINIC_event_kr2.pdf
    83.8 KB · Views: 214

michael_loomis

Reaction
When the guys at all german turn a faster lap time than us.. then maybe I'll take some lessons... jajaja

Just kidding! Sounds like fun!

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
Looks like a fun event. Im pretty sure i can smoke you Mike. I am pretty sure Armin could teach everyone a thing or two when it comes to driving.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Yes, Im pretty sure Armin or Armin could teach us a thing or fifty...

But you smoking me? Not a chance in this lifetime!! Didn't you hear.. I beat Fish yesterday! LOL

(sorry, us interwebz racers gotta get in on the action ONCE in awhile)

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Kyle,
If we pay, is there any way we can skip the instruction part to get more track time??

My STi loves more track time :D

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Does this mean we get to take the class ones around the track? :)

michael_loomis

Reaction
If you have a 5/16 capable of going, then you should be in Primm giving us some competition!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
FYI, the Chumpcar race in Willow Springs will be on the streets of willow track, not the main course.