Jammminjay

Reaction
If you have been into off-road racing for a while, two things may come to mind when talking about All German Motorsports: BMW-powered off-road race cars and incredible tools developed for the off-road industry. That’s because AGM has been racing for generations in various cars such as the belt-driven BMW Powered Class 10 Buggy or the Class 1 Buggy powered by an M5 engine and even a Jimco Trophy Truck. Owner and founder of AGM, Martin Christensen, has taken his combined years of off-road racing knowledge to engineer innovative tools and products that help people work smarter, not harder.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben77

Reaction
They sold the Trophy Truck a while back, I believe it is in Utah now while the BMW 10 Car is in Australia.
After that front end crash in that rut I believe no? During a race down south, did like 5 front flips :(

I loved watching that truck

Jammminjay

Reaction
After that front end crash in that rut I believe no? During a race down south, did like 5 front flips :(

I loved watching that truck

It got a new body after that with the Green livery. AGM changed the game proving efficiency and engineering was able to win races.

But turns out racing a Trophy Truck is very expensive.

Fourstroker

Reaction
It got a new body after that with the Green livery. AGM changed the game proving efficiency and engineering was able to win races.

But turns out racing a Trophy Truck is very expensive.
Not knocking AGM or their drivers but I'm pretty sure they did not win any TT races. So not sure which game they changed. They were fast as hell in Class 1 and 10 before that in fairly standard Jimco cars

Their products speak for themselves

Jammminjay

Reaction
Not knocking AGM or their drivers but I'm pretty sure they did not win any TT races. So not sure which game they changed. They were fast as hell in Class 1 and 10 before that in fairly standard Jimco cars

Their products speak for themselves
That is what we are referring to, CLass 1 and Class 10, was the game they changed.