All inclusive buggy part list

TUNDRA1

Looking for a list of parts of what it takes to build a common 4 seater. not necessarily costs, just everything from guages to axles.

JONES PERFORMANCE

talk to nick at kartek. he came up with a fairly complete list of parts for me for my desert dynamics build

nickhead

Thanks Jones... So Tundra if you are lookin for some help or info you can call me at the shop 951 737-7223... I will help you as much as I can... Nick @ Kartek

atomicjoe23

Nick. . .any chance if you had the time to write your list down you would pass it on to me via PM or email. . .

. . .I would call, but I don't really have time for an extended conversation any time in the near future. . .and email is about the fastes and easiest for me to correspond with people.

Thanks and I understand if you are too busy to do that.

nickhead

Nick. . .any chance if you had the time to write your list down you would pass it on to me via PM or email. . .

. . .I would call, but I don't really have time for an extended conversation any time in the near future. . .and email is about the fastes and easiest for me to correspond with people.

Thanks and I understand if you are too busy to do that.

I can work up a list if you are interested in buying from KarTek, as all the list would be based off parts that match each other, of what we carry in stock. I have no "BUGGY LIST" as each car/ customer is different. The first thing I would need from you is to find out what you want to build, were you plan to take it, are you building a chassis from the ground up or buying a roller, etc... I can setup you up from start to finish, mild to wild, and fax it to you. If you wondering why I will need all this info, it is because every car I setup I want to make sure it is right the first time, not over or under built, and so you get the most "bang for the buck" as well. I understand being short on time, but I will need all your info to get started. So let me know and I will see what I can come up with for you... NICKHEAD :D

atomicjoe23

I can work up a list if you are interested in buying from KarTek, as all the list would be based off parts that match each other, of what we carry in stock. I have no "BUGGY LIST" as each car/ customer is different. The first thing I would need from you is to find out what you want to build, were you plan to take it, are you building a chassis from the ground up or buying a roller, etc... I can setup you up from start to finish, mild to wild, and fax it to you. If you wondering why I will need all this info, it is because every car I setup I want to make sure it is right the first time, not over or under built, and so you get the most "bang for the buck" as well. I understand being short on time, but I will need all your info to get started. So let me know and I will see what I can come up with for you... NICKHEAD :D
Thanks Nick. . .I would be interested in that, but I don't want to wast your time on a very specific build for just me (I understand why you do each one individually though). . .I'm only in the planning stages and it's not gonna get done right away. . .I have more time than money right now so I'm not ready to start buying. . .I'm planning and designing at the moment so that when I do have the money I'm ready with list in hand. . .

. . .greatly appreciated and I will probably take you up on the offer once I do have the money so that it's worthwhile for both of us!!!

Thanks again!

nickhead

Thanks Nick. . .I would be interested in that, but I don't want to wast your time on a very specific build for just me (I understand why you do each one individually though). . .I'm only in the planning stages and it's not gonna get done right away. . .I have more time than money right now so I'm not ready to start buying. . .I'm planning and designing at the moment so that when I do have the money I'm ready with list in hand. . .

. . .greatly appreciated and I will probably take you up on the offer once I do have the money so that it's worthwhile for both of us!!!

Thanks again!
No problem, when ever you are ready let me know... also if you are going to design the chassis and suspension and need some help let me know as I can help get you started or give you some hints as well. NICKHEAD