All my Fox Bypasses Stolen in Ramona!!!

CADTech

Reaction
Somebody stoled all my fox bypass shocks off my racecar in the garage! They were 16" and 18" 2.5's. The 18" Set has a custom bilstein resivor on it.

I HATE THEIVES!!!!

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
That's sucks...........I hope you find out who did this!!!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Man I am really sorry to hear about this :( I'll keep my eye out on craigslist... if I see anything I will let you know :(

Times are tough for everyone and I hope things like this don't get any worse than they already are :mad:

mkiefer

Reaction
WTF??????? Someone that has been to the shop i would bet. Sounds like ass kicking time.

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
Somebody stoled all my fox bypass shocks off my racecar in the garage! They were 16" and 18" 2.5's. The 18" Set has a custom bilstein resivor on it.

I HATE THEIVES!!!!

The Bilstein reservoirs on the two rear Fox Bypasses are unmistakable. They are the old weld top type, chipped blackish paint and a -10 weld on fitting.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Sorry to hear about that Nathan, definately keep your eyes on Craigslist and Ebay. If I see or hear anything, I'll let you know.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
That just sucks to here this. Hope you get em back. Bad bad kharma for those preople that took em.

SPROCKET

Reaction
after my shocks were stolen,I now engrave everything with
SPROCKET

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
If you do, put your DL# on it too. Give's the cops a number to run. Don't use SS#

i heard that with your dl# on stolen property, idenity theft can be added to the charges.

Shaggy

Reaction
i heard that with your dl# on stolen property, idenity theft can be added to the charges.

That might be pushing it. Nevertheless, it works better. Had a twit with a guys flashlight that had the guys dl# on it. Turned out the guys work (personal) truck was cleaned out. got some of the tools back and bonehead went to prison for having the flashlight.

Tweats don't think, they're always blowing Buss fuses. :D

baja619

Reaction
Sounds like it had to be a local that new you had a car in your garage. Def not a random...

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Bump!

Any good new news???

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
I heard a rumour that new shocks were on order.

I still hope the thieves come to very untimely (or timely) demise. Perhaps a punishment of being forced to walk point in front of our troops overseas probing for IED's would instill some fear and respect in them.

CADTech

Reaction
ya i hope new ones are ordered. How are they coming along? We got to get them on so we can go test and get it dialed in so we can kick some ass.

Still no good news on the shocks. Still have my eye out though. I will never forget, and i will find them one day.

powder1

Reaction

I HATE THEIVES!!!!

Custom bilstien resivoirs on a fox shock Was that special order from fox or bilstien:confused::confused::confused: Just kidding Nate. You going up for the night race?