All new Trophy Truck #7!

pciscott

Reaction
I would like to thank Brett King and the whole King shock crew! The new #7 will be King Kongin it in Baja!!! I had a smile on my face today and limits are being redifined! My truck hands down went faster in Barstow today than I thought was possible! on top of that it was much easier to drive. I am a believer! Viva Baja! Viva King!

Laurie

Reaction
I would like to thank Brett King and the whole King shock crew! The new #7 will be King Kongin it in Baja!!! I had a smile on my face today and limits are being redifined! My truck hands down went faster in Barstow today than I thought was possible! on top of that it was much easier to drive. I am a believer! Viva Baja! Viva King!
Dan said you guys looked awesome out there today durring testing. Good luck in BAJA!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Piks or it didnt happen!

Ranger Danger

Reaction
well the big question is scott is when are you going to turn blue thunder into a race truck?

pciscott

Reaction
I have two sets of Mike Smith shocks that I would like to turn in to a spare set of Kings? Anyone interested PM me and I will get back to you after the 500. Heading South in the morning.

Ranger Danger

Reaction
O ya my bad Jetblue not blue thunder wasn't that the original name way back in the day scott?

pciscott

Reaction
Jet Blue on a good day and the Blue Plague on a bad one!