ALMOST-FREE Baja 1000 Wifi @ Pete's Camp

ACME

BY is a genius seriously. He’s never really wrong about what he’s saying, he’s usually right. Problem if you just can’t figure out what in the hell hes talking about most of the time but when ya do he’s not wrong. Lol
I have emails from him starting in '09 when he first found off road racing: They are brilliant but even then they were all over the place. I just reread one and it hit land use issues, Robby Gordon, a deep space comet and birth control... 🤯

ace_photo

GET SOME
I have emails from him starting in '09 when he first found off road racing: They are brilliant but even then they were all over the place. I just reread one and it hit land use issues, Robby Gordon, a deep space comet and birth control... 🤯
CBY has been around offroad racing a lot longer than that. I first met him in 99 and he'd already been around offroad a long time.

First guy I ever seen attempt live video streaming using cellular coverage at the first Terrible's Cup. Had two cell phones on a plank of wood doing interviews. We all thought he was nuts, just way ahead of his time.

Pistol called him Crazy Bob Yen on his live interview at the presser. Was awesome.