American Motorsports

Reaction
Hello RDC! We are American Motorsports llc, an up and coming custom fabrication shop based out of Phoenix Arizona. We provide custom fabrication, repair and maintenance, ground up builds, race prep / pit services and more! We believe in producing a great product with excellent customer service to earn your continued business, and good word of mouth.
Our shop is the result of a collective ten year effort between owners Kacy Clark and Brandon Johnson. Since 2004 we have dedicated ourselves to learning the industry, and the science of custom fabrication and off-road technology. In 2005 we attended a custom fabrication school, based in Phoenix Arizona. From 2005 to 2008 we gained valuable experience and knowledge from working for several of the valleys best sandrail builders, pro truck builders, and pro truck teams. (Thank you for all your help and guidance along the way everyone - you know who you are!) In early 2009 we made the move to our own shop, based in south phoenix, and we successfully completed our first year in business. Again, thank you customers, and a big thanks to Poor Boys Off Road Parts and Supply for the parts, knowledge and for helping us through our first year! We now have a new, larger shop located in North Phoenix at Deer Valley.
We are continuing to grow our in house production abilities with the addition of several new machines and state of the art CAD / CAM programmed equipment. We aim to be a top contender in the off-road market with enough time, hard work and dedication to this sport. We currently do not sponsor any pro truck or off-road teams, but we are looking for them so shoot us an email drivers and teams! Our shop address is 21630 N. 9th AVE. suite # 108 PHX , AZ 85027. Our shop phone number is 480-529-8077, and our email address is Info@Ammo-Racing.com.
Thank you RDC and members, see you in the forums!

PCAZ2014

Reaction
Hi American Motorspots,

My name is Phillip Ryder and i'm the owner of Powder Coating AZ LLC. I wanted introduce myself and to inform you If you are interested in getting anything Powder coated or Cerakoted (ceramic coating: great with high heat temperatures), We are located at 12336 W Butler Dr El Mirage AZ 85335. We are open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.

Thank you for your time

-Phillip Ryder (owner)
Powder Coating AZ LLC
P# 623-536-7200