American Rentals Motorsports at HDRA

KyleMurray

Reaction
First off, hats off to Roger Norman and the HDRA crew for an outstanding event and a first class operation. Huge congrats to Tony Murray 109 for a 2nd overall with only 3 gears after saturdays heat! Also to my little brother Ryan Murray 998 who got in the 9 car for the first time and learned to drive it in Jean on Friday for taking the win on sunday! We had a great time with HDRA and will be back to race with them again!

109-1182.jpg
998-1598.jpg

07FJRog

Reaction
congrats, we had fun as well.

Slang

Reaction
First off, hats off to Roger Norman and the HDRA crew for an outstanding event and a first class operation. Huge congrats to Tony Murray 109 for a 2nd overall with only 3 gears after saturdays heat! Also to my little brother Ryan Murray 998 who got in the 9 car for the first time and learned to drive it in Jean on Friday for taking the win on sunday! We had a great time with HDRA and will be back to race with them again!

View attachment 113698
View attachment 113697

Good Job! Little brother got it done for his first time in a nine car. I think there is something in the water at that Murray camp.

oldman dirt

Reaction
nice jobs to all the AMERICAN Rentals guys. 9 car race was fun and rough. Good first race to be in a swinger !! Congrats on the Sunday win .where did you end up overall??
Congrats to Eugenio as well on the swinger win..........and Bergen and Ward for second

Jangaard

Reaction
Great job guys! The new car must be fast, or Tony has a heavy right foot.

KyleMurray

Reaction
nice jobs to all the AMERICAN Rentals guys. 9 car race was fun and rough. Good first race to be in a swinger !! Congrats on the Sunday win .where did you end up overall??
Congrats to Eugenio as well on the swinger win..........and Bergen and Ward for second

Thanks Giti, I'm not sure but I think we ended up 4th overall due to a DNF on saturday