Americas Tire Co.

John Bitting

Administrator
Anybody have any bad time with them? I have been to them before awhile ago and it was an easy transaction, Just wondering about lately, I am looking at buying new rims and tires? Thank you in advance.

91yotaprerunner

I have had excellent service from americas tire, so has my mom and every else i know who has gone there. I bought my wheels and tires there and they had a mix up and sent my wheels to the wrong store. It delayed me gettin them like 2 days, so in return they knocked about 75 bucks of the price. So i didnt have a problem with that, if i were to recomend anyone though it would be them. They are also quick with their service. I go in every 3-4k miles to have my tires rotated and balanced and they get it in and out for me. Sorry bout the lengthy post. Hope it helps ur decision.

Jerry Zaiden

John,

What kind of rims and tires do you need? If you need 5 on 5.5 rims we have some new ones for sale that have the work done for 5/8" wheel studs.
We can also get you whatever rims you need, we are direct with all of the wheel co's.

Rprice

I have also had excellent service from them i walked in not thinking they had my tires and shure enough the guys like we have 6 in stock. I also got the full coverage from them the guy at the counter was like if you offroad and tear up the tire we'll replace it for free so i got the tire coverage and it wasnt all that much. they mounted the tires in about 20min. really good service.

choppekx

They are also all over the Western U.S. helps out for warranty. They are called Discount Tire here in AZ, but still same company. Buy the road hazzard.

schafer

The only bad experience I have had was when they had a new guy who did not know how to balance a tire over 28" LOL... he kept saying the rim was bent so i went to another AT store and they balanced it out perfect.. Other than that I have purchased all my tires and the warrenty threw them and its saved me more than once.

JBO

I used to work for ATC while I was in college. If you pay for the few extra bucks for the certificates, they will replace unrepairable tires pretty much "no questions ask"...if they scratch your wheels, they'll buy you new ones, they hand torque all the lug nuts, they have a lifetime balance, they'll match anyone else's tires, etc.
Also...a place like that who only does wheels and tires is usually better than shops that do more.

my suggestion...call around everywhere else...(costco too)...find the best price, then go to ATC and get them to match it.

Jaron

SuperDave

I've had excellent service at Americas Tire Co. (Pasadena location). I've had 4 free tire replacements with the warranty certificates (darn Barstow and Lucerne courses) and they always call me Sir! Plus they always crack me up when they ask me "What's that short, half shock for?" Like they've never seen a SAW air bump before???

ntsqd

Tell 'em you broke it when the last tire went flat.

tre5

At a discount tire in phx. so dumb [I have been warned] kid raised my infiniti up by the plastic on the side. It dented the fender and broke theplastic molding on the bottom. Good news is that the manager told me to take it to a body shop and they would pay for it to be fixed. A week later I had a check in my pocket from them. I just called to check on tires, and found out new stuff. They won't sell tires cash and carry anymore. They guy said that the prices are "all inclusive". They come with mounting, balancing, road hazard, and tire disposal. That sucks for someone that has the tools to do it themselves.
TRE5
AZP

racemedic

I have only bought tires from them one time and it was a great experience. I walked in at 4:30pm 30 minutes before they were to close. I told them what I wanted, they gave me the price and I was out with 4 new tires installed and on my way home at 5:05pm. When I need tires again I will definitely go back.

Bob

John Bitting

Administrator
Well I will let you know how my experience goes tomorrow.. A huge thank you to Jerry from Camburg for getting me a good deal on some wheels for my wifes SUV and hooking me up with a contact at Americas Tires so I have someone to actually work with.

John Bitting

Administrator
I had an awesome experience, My wheels did not include some hub centric things that they recommend on wheels 20" and above for vibration and he hooked me up for free (saved $20). The guy I dealt with goes to Glamis a lot and so we talked for awhile.