AMSOIL Crandon Promo

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Great News:)

Slash01z

Reaction
I hope we can get atleast 15 pro 4. Who would pass up the oppertunity to be LIVE on ABC. I bet chad will give Those guys a good battle. Can't wait:D

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Chris, will Chad be at open practice with the Pro-4?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
That's exciting news guys! I wasn't sure if it was going to be made public or not before Chad rolled up to the starting line for the BIGGEST RACE OF THE YEAR! Good luck Scott and Chad. I love seeing guys move up the ladder!

Slash01z

Reaction
The Borgwarner cup has always been the race but since the pro 2 elimination it will take a couple years to get the feel back. I just hope there will be atleast 20 pro 2. Maybe the should do a rolling start and have the start line be right in front of the fans before the second jump. I love the landrush start but I also love truck counts. Would suck to be going home early after a wreck on satrurday.

07FJRog

Reaction
That's exciting news guys! I wasn't sure if it was going to be made public or not before Chad rolled up to the starting line for the BIGGEST RACE OF THE YEAR! Good luck Scott and Chad. I love seeing guys move up the ladder!
I thought you saw the other thread that said he is going to drive a scott douglas truck in Crandon