Amsoil pulling out of TORC?

spalind

Reaction
My god...we are still doing this "two short course series thing!?!?"

450grl

Reaction
Lucas should step in, because I love racing at Bark River! :)

racefan2041

Reaction
If Lucas steps in that may be one step closer to having one series. But I'm not holding my breath on that.

450grl

Reaction
AND ERX.....Crandon is my least favorite track layout....Bark River and ERX, however, are a blast to race on.

Joxracing

Reaction
Lucas West - Glen Helen, Wild Horse, Estero, Wild West, Utah.

Lucas East - Crandon, Bark River, ERX, Wheatland.

Champions crowned at Fall Crandon.
Equal rules, maybe even a Sportsman / Regional showdown at Crandon.
Man life would be good...

450grl

Reaction
I hope that does not mean you are not going to race crandon
No no...it just means I like those track layouts better. Crandon weekend is a blast, even if the track is somewhat mellow.

CYS Motorsports

Reaction
AND ERX.....Crandon is my least favorite track layout....Bark River and ERX, however, are a blast to race on.
It's the weekend and the people that make Crandon. I too would take Bark River or ERX any day of the week,

As for the proposed Lucas takeover, that would really hurt the Pro 2 class here, most likely the rules would revert back to the way they were pre-2017. That would eliminate a lot of trucks, and even if Super Truck came back, I'm not sure people would be willing to drop back into a Sportsman class.

acers

Reaction
It's the weekend and the people that make Crandon. I too would take Bark River or ERX any day of the week,

As for the proposed Lucas takeover, that would really hurt the Pro 2 class here, most likely the rules would revert back to the way they were pre-2017. That would eliminate a lot of trucks, and even if Super Truck came back, I'm not sure people would be willing to drop back into a Sportsman class.
If lucas made it one series than yes rules would be the same for both but maybe they would go with torc pro2 rules cause its cheaper who knows. Or run two series like it is now.Either way I think lucas would do a great job

ryspilg

Reaction
Is amsoil still sponsoring Lovell and douglas
AMSOIL will still be sponsoring Douglas but he will be racing in LOORRS for the full season and Fall Crandon.

I’d imagine they will still be sponsoring Lovell in TORC all season.

Read a rumor that TORC has pulled the plug entirely on the Pro-4 class...

acers

Reaction
AMSOIL will still be sponsoring Douglas but he will be racing in LOORRS for the full season and Fall Crandon.

If that is true then I hope loorrs has crandon on their schedule in 2019.

dbq61537

Reaction

I would be shocked if they pulled the plug on Pro4!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app

dbq61537

Reaction
And who says, that AMSOIL pulling, would be a bad thing? MSI, has pull, and links to many different companies.

I remember, when a whole bunch of people, thought that Red Bull leaving, was going to be the death bell.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

ryspilg

Reaction
I would be shocked if they pulled the plug on Pro4!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app
I agree that it would be disappointing and I don’t want to spread falsified information, but it was something I came across on Facebook. Definitely shouldn’t be taken as the truth, but a possibility.

I have also heard that Keegan is running LOORRS as well. Again, this is more speculation, not entirely confirmed. With that being said that would only leave the Greaves’ and Hoek.

2018 I think is going to be a very special year for short course, and I’m hoping the best for all racers and both series.