An entirely too early KOH thread

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Let's hope Robby is there with his new UTV's!

I want to see some Class 10 ass-whooping!

(Don't get me wrong, I love class 10)
I can promise you that looking back on last years attrition rate, a UTV can’t stay together long enough running a 10 car pace. And here is where the grudge match is born.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I can promise you that looking back on last years attrition rate, a UTV can’t stay together long enough running a 10 car pace. And here is where the grudge match is born.
Will you be racing the 10 at KOH? I'll be rooting for you guys! Congrats on the Baja win.

fastfelix

RDC Crypto
allready taken care of, thats the saturday ,Saturday ,SATURDAY' Night MAIN EVENT!!😍
Last year my car came out like out of a demolition derby

Attachments

• 1B7FD694-A4F4-41CF-B9D6-8EC0FF606724.png
    1B7FD694-A4F4-41CF-B9D6-8EC0FF606724.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Looking forward to 2022 KOH. last year was obviously our first and we learned a lot. This year will be so much easier and relaxed now that we know whats up.

I had to ask Dave Cole a lot of stupid questions last year. he answered every one of them, just got to be a bigger smart ass as the questions went on and on. LOL He was great, made the entire week an amazing experience.

Hopefully this year the social aspect will be much better now that we know we will all not die from Covid.

I think they need a new test at the gates to keep the Karens out. Maybe create some test that will trigger the karen's, if they freak out they don't come in.

Mike

FourLow

RDC Crypto
We'll be there! I CANNOT WAIT to eat my body weight in fish tacos from La Bufador.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I don't think the course will be as bad as last years course. The rain during the pre run really made the edges square and hard. Then it just got worse from there.

That being said there are a ton of guys pre running the course and it does get bad. We pre early in the week and the day before the race and was blown away at how bad it got. But again I think the rain made it worse.

Mike

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
I'll have my new UTV ready for the grudge match. If the course is basically the same as last year the UTV's won't be able to put up much of a fight against the 10 cars but I will definitely do my best to keep it entertaining.
i heard a rumor that DC has tweeked the grudge match course to make it sxs friendly& make the 10 cars have to really pick there way through, hmmmm, sound good??

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Enter the Everyman Race. Your old green beast would fit right in, that is if it can pass tech inspection.
It seems that one of the promoters sabotaged my sponsorship at my mini truck wrecking yard.... So now I can't get the proper bed sides, or inner fender liners.... They don't like lefties out there in Johnson Valley...... perceived or otherwise.... Last time I attended KOH my black freind and I got harrassed in the parking lot by security sporting monster Trump flags..... They didn't know me.... they only knew I had a black friend..... People of color, no matter how redneck they might be are not welcome at KOH...... Think about what it's like to tell your inner city friend all about off roading and get harrassed by security as soon as we get parked.... Paid about $70.00 to get in, just to find out we weren't welcome because of skin color......

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
bitter bitter bitter, get over it Green,

Attachments

• chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif
    chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif
    342.2 KB · Views: 0

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
It seems that one of the promoters sabotaged my sponsorship at my mini truck wrecking yard.... So now I can't get the proper bed sides, or inner fender liners.... They don't like lefties out there in Johnson Valley...... perceived or otherwise.... Last time I attended KOH my black freind and I got harrassed in the parking lot by security sporting monster Trump flags..... They didn't know me.... they only knew I had a black friend..... People of color, no matter how redneck they might be are not welcome at KOH...... Think about what it's like to tell your inner city friend all about off roading and get harrassed by security as soon as we get parked.... Paid about $70.00 to get in, just to find out we weren't welcome because of skin color......

Its possible the guys that were rude were just jerks and not Racist. Sounds like you already went in there feeling not part of the KOH group. Why would anyone know you are a leftist? just because some people want to display patriotic and trump loving stuff does not mean they hate you. Are you saying that all blacks are leftist and thats how they knew? Come on, thats the most Racist thing I have heard.

Try to not look for trouble and you don't find it. Just be a good person and people will treat you the same. If someone wants to display some flag let it be, thats literally their right just like you being a leftist is yours.

If you walked up to me with your "black" friend I am going to be nice unless you are a wanker. You get what you give. I really doubt anyone was actaully racist, thats just a new term for the left for someone that does not agree with them.

Mike

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Its possible the guys that were rude were just jerks and not Racist. Sounds like you already went in there feeling not part of the KOH group. Why would anyone know you are a leftist? just because some people want to display patriotic and trump loving stuff does not mean they hate you. Are you saying that all blacks are leftist and thats how they knew? Come on, thats the most Racist thing I have heard.

Try to not look for trouble and you don't find it. Just be a good person and people will treat you the same. If someone wants to display some flag let it be, thats literally their right just like you being a leftist is yours.

If you walked up to me with your "black" friend I am going to be nice unless you are a wanker. You get what you give. I really doubt anyone was actaully racist, thats just a new term for the left for someone that does not agree with them.

Mike
I never said they were racist.... and I don't need you to interpret their motives..... it was clear to me.... and I'm white....

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
OK Man, Go ahead with your opinion. Sounds like you have it all figured out.

You are saying all at Johnson valley are racist. Thats a dangerous and very inaccurate stereotype.

Mike

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
OK Man, Go ahead with your opinion. Sounds like you have it all figured out.

You are saying all at Johnson valley are racist. Thats a dangerous and very inaccurate stereotype.

Mike
No, I'm saying that because of two separate issues, people of color, and lefties in general are not welcome out there.... It's a "jeep club" mentality.... You either fit in, or you don't.... That was MY experience..... I was there to watch the trophy trucks race..... I figured out I can drive around those rock piles....