An entirely too early KOH thread

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
well, common, it IS ' Johnson' valley, &you know how rassis those ' Johnson's' are...

Attachments

• QuarrelsomeSociableGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
    QuarrelsomeSociableGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 0

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
now, back to racing trash posting, who wants to see an all classes welcomed figure 8 race??, 10k to the survivor

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
No, I'm saying that because of two separate issues, people of color, and lefties in general are not welcome out there.... It's a "jeep club" mentality.... You either fit in, or you don't.... That was MY experience..... I was there to watch the trophy trucks race..... I figured out I can drive around those rock piles....
You couldn’t be more wrong with this statement Green. Perhaps your perception of the event and other attendees is skewed just a bit.

DG_BTI

RDC Crypto
It seems that one of the promoters sabotaged my sponsorship at my mini truck wrecking yard.... So now I can't get the proper bed sides, or inner fender liners.... They don't like lefties out there in Johnson Valley...... perceived or otherwise.... Last time I attended KOH my black freind and I got harrassed in the parking lot by security sporting monster Trump flags..... They didn't know me.... they only knew I had a black friend..... People of color, no matter how redneck they might be are not welcome at KOH...... Think about what it's like to tell your inner city friend all about off roading and get harrassed by security as soon as we get parked.... Paid about $70.00 to get in, just to find out we weren't welcome because of skin color......
such an exaggerated flat out lie. You didn't get in because they read all your dumb ass posts on RDC!

GageFamilyRacing

RDC Crypto
As for the black comment I find that hard to believe. I helped a team at S.S.300 and both driver and navigator were black and the amount of support and help they received was actually completely opposite of what Green is saying. It seemed like people went out of their way to make sure they felt welcomed into the desert racing community.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
I'm not sure what type of COVID mandates Dave is planning for the next KOH but if you are vaxxed it might be a good idea to get your QR code downloaded to your phone if you haven't already. It might help speed things up for you and I'm sure it's something Dave might be looking into, depending on where we are at by the time the event comes around. This race is still on my bucket list...maybe 2023

Here's the California link:

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
I'm not sure what type of COVID mandates Dave is planning for the next KOH but if you are vaxxed it might be a good idea to get your QR code downloaded to your phone if you haven't already. It might help speed things up for you and I'm sure it's something Dave might be looking into, depending on where we are at by the time the event comes around. This race is still on my bucket list...maybe 2023

Here's the California link:
Foxy if you want to check it out this year I have a couch you can sleep on.

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Bajafox, it's worth the trip, racer or not, no matter the color of you or your skivvies.
I've enjoyed it a couple of times now. Even when camping outside of Hammers in the cold blowing wind near the remote TT pit.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
such an exaggerated flat out lie. You didn't get in because they read all your dumb ass posts on RDC!
Wrong...... !!!! Only one person that couldn't argue his way out of a Purple bag...... Vindictive is a word that comes to mind....

Last edited:

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
As for the black comment I find that hard to believe. I helped a team at S.S.300 and both driver and navigator were black and the amount of support and help they received was actually completely opposite of what Green is saying. It seemed like people went out of their way to make sure they felt welcomed into the desert racing community.
I never said that the people weren't freindly..... I fit right in with all those Gomers from South Carolina.... I talked to nearly every Ultra4 driver there while they waited in contigency..... Even Mr. Wrench microphone was cool.... We were invited to dinner by the winning Trophy Truck team..... I'm only talking about the event staff......

Last edited:

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Foxy if you want to check it out this year I have a couch you can sleep on.
Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely keep that in mind
Bajafox, it's worth the trip, racer or not, no matter the color of you or your skivvies.
I've enjoyed it a couple of times now. Even when camping outside of Hammers in the cold blowing wind near the remote TT pit.
All of my plans were put on hold when my son was born prematurely last year, then of course we took him home straight into a pandemic. He's almost 2 now and my wife definitely wants to take him to a race soon, his first race will most likely be stateside

I'll definitely be there if they make a big TT Spec race again and we decide to race it