An entirely too early KOH thread

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Im pretty solid on my KOH operations from my past work there
Your story is made up pipe dream from someone making up drama for no reason, carry on, you look like a bigger idiot.
Looking like a "bigger idiot" on RDC should be one my concerns.... but it's not.... and never has been..... If I was truely an idiot, I would sport a 10' x 14' foot Nancy Pelosi flag on my truck and fight every person out there...... KOH does not need or want my money..... If they did, they would sell energy drinks and have food concessions stands.....

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Now that my sponsor will no longer sell to me, could someone locate some inner fender liners, and original bedsides for my 1982 Toyota 4wd...... I'll hold my breath while you post a link..... on a 1982 Toyota 4wd the front inner fender liners are spot welded to the chassis and are part of the subframe..... If I drove a 1989 i could solve the problem for $10.02.... 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup Inner Fender - Body Mechanical & Trim - Action Crash, Front Right - Passenger Side 89-95 Pickup Inner Fender - 8165-04237062 - PartsGeek

I will have to buy a $7500.00 used truck to get the bedsides..... and to think they were cutting them off a truck while i waited in the waiting area.... Then when the owner talked to someone on the phone, they no longer had the bed, and asked me to leave.....

Last edited:

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Went ahead and rev'd this drawing for you guys...

GREENY_KEYBOARD_SMASHING.png

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
"We support KOH, but won't pay for parking"..... I paid to park in a designated parking area..... That's how I show my support for an event....
I don't sneak in....

Last edited:

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
RDC Crypto
At first I was like sweet, a thread about an event I actually go to, and then it went full retard.

I've been building a 4400 for 3 years and maybe I'll actually race at this KOH!
Just consider the source and shake it off!

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
I promise not to ruin the official KOH thread ..... This one was just "entirely too early"...... so I "vented"....

Last edited:

fastfelix

RDC Crypto
It seems that one of the promoters sabotaged my sponsorship at my mini truck wrecking yard.... So now I can't get the proper bed sides, or inner fender liners.... They don't like lefties out there in Johnson Valley...... perceived or otherwise.... Last time I attended KOH my black freind and I got harrassed in the parking lot by security sporting monster Trump flags..... They didn't know me.... they only knew I had a black friend..... People of color, no matter how redneck they might be are not welcome at KOH...... Think about what it's like to tell your inner city friend all about off roading and get harrassed by security as soon as we get parked.... Paid about $70.00 to get in, just to find out we weren't welcome because of skin color......
Maybe you thought burning man was koh? I’ve tooken black friends. They had a blast

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
"We support KOH, but won't pay for parking"..... I paid to park in a designated parking area..... That's how I show my support for an event....
I don't sneak in....
i snuck into barona roundy round once, i feel bad now( ps, this thread started waAAAy too early, we hit tardcon 2 pretty quick, where the heck is the Mig ster to get this thread back in line???

Attachments

• q4fbxCg.gif
    q4fbxCg.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Now that my sponsor will no longer sell to me, could someone locate some inner fender liners, and original bedsides for my 1982 Toyota 4wd...... I'll hold my breath while you post a link..... on a 1982 Toyota 4wd the front inner fender liners are spot welded to the chassis and are part of the subframe..... If I drove a 1989 i could solve the problem for $10.02.... 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup Inner Fender - Body Mechanical & Trim - Action Crash, Front Right - Passenger Side 89-95 Pickup Inner Fender - 8165-04237062 - PartsGeek

I will have to buy a $7500.00 used truck to get the bedsides..... and to think they were cutting them off a truck while i waited in the waiting area.... Then when the owner talked to someone on the phone, they no longer had the bed, and asked me to leave.....

My race truck was a 1982 Toyota. I put the 84-88 Ivan hood and fenders on it, and put Ranger bedsides on it because there were no early 80's Toyota long bed bedsides in fiberglass available. If I can figure out an alternative I'm sure you can too!

Back to KOH talk. Can't wait!

curtis-711.jpg

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
It's kinda funny. One of my favorite KOH memories was meeting Green in real life. Hes not the horrible turd he pretends to be on RDC.

I'm bummed ya aren't coming back.
He will come back, he’s just being a drama queen.

FourLow

RDC Crypto
im gonna go this year, ( i think i said that for koh2, never been to it, should i just take in the Whole week ??

That's the best way. We usually go for 12-14 days depending on what cars we're running that year.