An entirely too early KOH thread

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
In the camps after this event it wasn’t the money all these guys that broke were worried about . It was the wait / lead time and availability of all the parts broken . Axles hubs and lockers are not sitting on the shelf and it’s peak wheelin with hammers coming quickly.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Can we start to speculate on the COVID protocol for this years KOH ?
Same as last year, if not more relaxed, would be my guess.

Can I request La Bufadora fish taco truck? (Fast Felix Class 11 sponsor)

They make amazing food.

FourLow

RDC Crypto
Same as last year, if not more relaxed, would be my guess.

Can I request La Bufadora fish taco truck? (Fast Felix Class 11 sponsor)

They make amazing food.

I've been looking forward to those fish tacos all damn year.

Charlietuna

RDC Crypto
Can we start to speculate on the COVID protocol for this years KOH ?

I apparently screwed up somehow on that "self test" they made us take. Inserted the swab up my nose per the instructions and then bled like a stuck pig for 30 minutes afterward.

/still tested negative, even though the sample was about 94% blood instead of brain juice or whatever the hell it was supposed to be

snivilous

RDC Crypto
I apparently screwed up somehow on that "self test" they made us take. Inserted the swab up my nose per the instructions and then bled like a stuck pig for 30 minutes afterward.

/still tested negative, even though the sample was about 94% blood instead of brain juice or whatever the hell it was supposed to be
You might've been in front of me in line. Someone was telling the guy you gave the test to how much it hurt and was horrible and then explained how he put like 8" of the stick into his brain and the test guy was like WTF you're supposed to swab your nostril not your brain matter