Anaheim Stadium Race

IM0T0

If you have a pro light 4 cylinder or V8 and want to race it under the lights January 29th in the Anaheim Stadium please send me a email to casey@currieracing.com for more info.
There will be a purse to all drivers.

CC

ProLite13

Winter X does that mean Deegan won't be there?

Put me in Deegans truck and I'm there lol...:D

Dirty*

How about my MiniStock? I went to the last one and I think I can hang.

Rossracing756

my dad works with monster jam and i was going to see how the stock mini goes this year and talk to the guys to see how many truck would be willing to go race monster jam...... i could make this happen if i have guys that wanted to race for next year. i racw with monster jam for years in their pro arena truck class went all over the west coast

Dirty*

my dad works with monster jam and i was going to see how the stock mini goes this year and talk to the guys to see how many truck would be willing to go race monster jam...... i could make this happen if i have guys that wanted to race for next year. i racw with monster jam for years in their pro arena truck class went all over the west coast
Rossracing756- Wow i was just kidding but if you can make it happen let's do it!! I can probably get 10 to race next year along side the Prolites.

dnf736

If you have a pro light 4 cylinder or V8 and want to race it under the lights January 29th in the Anaheim Stadium please send me a email to casey@currieracing.com for more info.
There will be a purse to all drivers.

CC
Hmmm, a sign of things to come??? better start our build now ;)

ACEwrench

My brother does Quad Wars events during the Moster Jam races...always a good time.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Do you have any need for a 7-2 SCORE truck ? how many takers do you have on this so far ?
thanks Dana

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Gonna be a fun event. TORR Show crew- Jim, myself and Dave Arnold will be out there checking things out!