Anarchy in the UK

bomber

Haha what a contrast. Hope they let you take it for a spin around the track a few times, AND it's on video :D.

Tipracer

Thats hot jesse...I know those cosworths are BA but there is alot to be said for american hp.
Way cool pic
Thats not an A-arm....Now THATS an A-arm!!!(best croc. dundee voice)

TT#54

The Pope of Welding
Haha what a contrast. Hope they let you take it for a spin around the track a few times, AND it's on video :D.
Hell Yes I'm running it twice a day! They actually built a pretty good jump about the size of the Ensenada wash jump.....I will post video tomorrow........

Jerry Zaiden

Hell Yes I'm running it twice a day! They actually built a pretty good jump about the size of the Ensenada wash jump.....I will post video tomorrow........
Did you get to drive one of those little cars around the track? I bet that would be a rush!

bomber

I wonder if they'd consider letting a group of TT's run a course similar to SuperMoto? Then they could do a 24 Hours La Ensenada. :cool:

jbarker@banks

I can see him looking out the window asking the other drivers "Feeling a little inadequate?" jk:D
Can't wait to see the video.

M.Harvey1600

I wonder if they'd consider letting a group of TT's run a course similar to SuperMoto? Then they could do a 24 Hours La Ensenada. :cool:
that would be pretty cool.... TrophyMoto!:D

scottm

Thats cool, but now we will have another thread with 100,000 replies! (count +1)

mexgamer

the best of street racing and off-road racing together (formula cars and TT)

u know what would be interesting?, a street-off-road race, TT vs a formula car or something, obviously the TT would win because it is impossible for a formula car to go off-road while a TT might not be as fast as the formula car on the street but will do ok and wont break down, and on off-road it would kick as pretty easy haha

Dezertpilot

Effin' BA!!!!