And the winner is....Ding! Ding! Ding!

O-sider

Reaction
Congrats Robbie Mac on your win at the Primm 300! You are one bad mofo to just get in a new truck and take it to the podium! I'm sure Robbie Pierce and Mike Julson are stoked! MasterCraft Jimco TT #1!

JoeyD23

Reaction
Watch out Baja 1000!!!! Congrats to the entire MasterCraft Team!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I have to admit that Rob did today was unreal. He steps into a New TT (For him) and runs an awesome race and beats one of the best in the business RG. Somehow I think Jimco's stock just went up in their TT program. Huge acomplishment and congrats to Rob, Jimco and Robbie Pierce. Great business move for Robbie, Mastercraft and Jimco too...

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
Congrats on Rob Mac and team. He was flying thru pit 2.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
Rob Mac is like a crazy TT ninja....

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Don't forget he also started next to last in TT and was already leading on corrected time by the beginning of lap 2. Mac is the man.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
The man has talent and gets results and no bologna.......In any class he drives in! Congrats....

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Broncodawg

Reaction
By our cipherin, Mac beat RG by over 8 min on corrected time, but Mac got penalized so much for speed zone pings, that RG got the win. Awesome racing between Mac and Collins and Pistola woulda been there if he'd had 4 fuel pumps to feed that Bad boy Pfaff motor. Wish I coulda bought some Jimco stock last week HaHa.