And What About After The Race?

papajon14

Reaction
What is usually messed up on your truck after the race? Its allways interesting looking at a truck right after it croses the finish line. Any stories? photos? haha
Could be interesting..? :D

-jon

kenweld

Reaction
#092 After Riding the Street Legal Honda XR650R Race Bike Home, I now have to replace both Dunlop Tires (NO FLATS) and the Chain and sprokets are shot (6 Bajas and 1 VtoR) and change the Oil/filter/air filter. Otherwise the Bike Ran fine.

I will have it on Display this weekend at The Great Adventure Show at Dodger Stadium all day Saturday.

See you all at the BAJA 1000

Thank you BAJAPITS for the Wonderfull three day support to get me through the VtoR Solo

Ken

handlebar

Reaction
great job Ken,you forgot to tell them you rode the bike up there from san diego,full round trip,lets talk about motor before the 1000;

loose nut dan

Reaction
#092 After Riding the Street Legal Honda XR650R Race Bike Home, I now have to replace both Dunlop Tires (NO FLATS) and the Chain and sprokets are shot (6 Bajas and 1 VtoR) and change the Oil/filter/air filter. Otherwise the Bike Ran fine.

I will have it on Display this weekend at The Great Adventure Show at Dodger Stadium all day Saturday.

Thank you BAJAPITS for the Wonderfull three day support to get me through the VtoR Solo

Ken
Damn, Ken...we played cat and mouse with you all the way home to the 15/215 interchange. You are definitely a STUD! You get my vote for the Iron Butt Award!

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Ken
Ken is a stud and TRUE Ironman, that is just plain awesome!