Andy McMillin's new Mason Trophy Truck

green787

I could easily win the San Felipe 250 with that 4wd truck on the pallet......:cool:

EOR1488

Is that hybrid box/rack and pinion used by other teams? That's in interesting idea.
Don’t quote me on all of this but I know Loftons Jimco went back to a box and swinger type set up when it was built a few years back and something similar on another truck can’t remember maybe one of the Armada trucks or something else.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

ErikIrvine

If you aren't "friends/following" Fishgistics on Facebook, you need to. I get half my race updates from Fish through Fishgistics, it's awesome and realtime!

BANNED4LIFE

is this a rental truck like the tsco or is andy back to having his own shop and team???? if so i find it odd because the TSCO deal seemed to be working pretty good for him.....

pdailey

Racer
is this a rental truck like the tsco or is andy back to having his own shop and team???? if so i find it odd because the TSCO deal seemed to be working pretty good for him.....
Andy bought this truck. It’s his. Mason will prep and Andy will be doing his own chasing.

I would guess the cost of renting was too high with not having a physical asset. Much like renting a house versus owning a house. Just my guess though.

Last edited:

Kolman

I thought it was kind of a sponsorship/partnership. They gave Andy a sweet deal to run their trucks and get the TSCO race shop off the ground away from the owners running their trucks. My thought was that the contract ran up and the price to rent was too high.

It certainley doesn't seem like performance or pit support was the issue if you look at his record.

vegasloki

In the comments on one of the pics when it was bare in the shop someone asked about the glass and Andy said "Chevy for now".

Dezert00Taco

It’s masons custom body for their truck. I’m sure at some point andy will put his touch on the body just like he did with the Geiser. Thing was hailing the mail today.

AZracefan

Amazing how quick that truck was put together. Hope Andy has a good run at parker. He won Parker overall in a Geiser and TSCO, time to do it in a Mason. Curious on his 2018 schedule?