Angels Won!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
The Anahiem Angels are finally going to the world series after 41 years. What a great followup to D Day. Once again thanks Greg and Jen and GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Every day I convince myself of everything I can and can't belive." -Pennywise

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Yeah, that would definately be cool to have a California world series. My step cousin is Jim Edmonds on the Cardinals but he has always ignored me and his dad (the guy who married my aunt; actually together for 10 years but won't marry her) is a F#*king jerk so go Giants for world series. I still hope Angels win though cause they are my favorite team.

PBC_Tacoma_Kid

Reaction
hehe, oh well im just going to post because im tired of being a "stranger" at rdc, ive been reading it forever but only started posting recently! so now im one closer to not being a stranger

Crayfish

Reaction
I went to the game and I must say it was one of the best baseball games I have seen. My ears are still ringing from all the noise, it had to be some kind of record for noise in a stadium.

Go Angels!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
You are a lucky man. Oh well. I might get tickets to one of the world series games if the cardinals win there series against the giants. But whatever, who cares if I don't. All I care about is seeing the Angels win it all.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Angels are bringin it home in game 5! Anybody care to wager?

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

elcaprerunner

Reaction
That makes since that is how they have won both series that way but it wouldn't be as cool as winning it at home cause won't they be at San Fran or St. Louis? Anyway it will still be tits when they win.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I don't know if I want to wager with you Kris, I think you are two for two!

See ya in the dirt!

drtdevil93

Reaction
i got lucky. i got to go to both of the clinching games. both at the last second. the sunday game was the best ball game ive been to. that 8th inning was unbelievable. d-day on saturday, then getting to watch my niece and nephew in the morning, and the angels in the afternoon. best weekend ive had in a long time. i almost forgot how sick i am right now!

erik

elcaprerunner

Reaction
GAME 7 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Angels are bringin it home all the way! Who wants to make some bets? Hey Greg, I'll put my El Camino up against your Ranger, or Scott, how about your Trophy Truck?

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
CAN YOU SAY WORLD CHAMPS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I got 2 badass trucks commin' my way: Greg Gagnon, Scott Steinberger, I'm talkin to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
3 for 3 now!!!!

Kris

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
"Angels are bringin it home in game 5! Anybody care to wager?"

They won in game 7 today not 5 :)

So back to 2 for 2 :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
They won didnt they? Game 5 or not they still won! That was a bad calll on my part anyway...I though the first 2 games were in SF. Ahh what do i care, i only watch baseball for an excuse to hangout and drink beer!

Kris

Donahoe

Reaction
I just got off the phone with hell and....ITS FROZEN!!!!

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Common Kreg I know I'm gonna tomarrow in that parade in Jethro's truck painted red with big A logo on the hood screamin out the window "I love the Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"