**ANNOUNCEMENT** Josh Daniel and Adam Ashcraft going to WAR at the Baja 1000

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
The DanZio / Desert Assassin war machine is bringing out all the complete arsenol for the Baja 1000. Adam Ashcraft is to make his class 1 debut in the DanZio class 1 car along with myself at this years Baja 1000!!!!!!!

We're not here just to participate....we are here to WIN. Adam and I are pulling out all the stops and will be completely prepared to dominate the Class 1 field. Adam has already logged some time in the car and has proven to be very fast and smooth. We will not only be prepared with a completely rebuilt and freshly prepped car, but our prerunning will be second to none, as we plan on logging thousands of miles in the mexico terrain.

I think this is going to be a great team and we have a really good shot at winning. Our driving styles compliment each other and I think the combination of our teams will be lethal!!! I hope we make our friends, families, fans, and sponsors proud!!! Cheer us on....it's gonna be a wild show!!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Congrats on putting together a team that makes you say, "Sham-WOW!"

let us know if you need any new (bigger) Fast-Aid decals for Sheila!

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
This combo is going to be insanely fast! Congrats on the joint effort and give 'em hell.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
When I saw the thread title I thought that Josh and Adam were fighting...homosexuality

PAB funny! Go boys, do work! Proud to be family with you both.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
When I saw the thread title I thought that Josh and Adam were fighting...homosexuality

PAB funny! Go boys, do work! Proud to be family with you both.
Sword fight to come later. As always...You're invited!!

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
so what color do you paint the car? green or pink? maybe both? good luck Dancraftzio.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
so what color do you paint the car? green or pink? maybe both? good luck Dancraftzio.
BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dancraftzio....... hahahaha

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
You don't paint it. You take it down to Bass Tracker for one of those super cool bass boat glitter jobs!!!!

I am so STOKED on this!!!! Holy Cow!!!! Best of Luck Josh and Adam!

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
Nimord, I'm gonna let you finish, but Troy Herbst has one of the best class one cars of all time!!!!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
The DanZio / Desert Assassin war machine is bringing out all the complete arsenol for the Baja 1000. Adam Ashcraft is to make his class 1 debut in the DanZio class 1 car along with myself at this years Baja 1000!!!!!!!

We're not here just to participate....we are here to WIN. Adam and I are pulling out all the stops and will be completely prepared to dominate the Class 1 field. Adam has already logged some time in the car and has proven to be very fast and smooth. We will not only be prepared with a completely rebuilt and freshly prepped car, but our prerunning will be second to none, as we plan on logging thousands of miles in the mexico terrain.

I think this is going to be a great team and we have a really good shot at winning. Our driving styles compliment each other and I think the combination of our teams will be lethal!!! I hope we make our friends, families, fans, and sponsors proud!!! Cheer us on....it's gonna be a wild show!!!!!!!! YYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Goodluck Josh and Adam! Looks to be a good race this yes, can't wait for the drawing to see where we start!!!! ( hopefully in front of you guys ) hehee :eek::D

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
....Um this scares me!

Two of the craziest/mellow guys in the dirt teaming up :eek: .. You guys will do great!!! Have fun and bring home a win!!!...who's co-doggn with Adam?... I'm assuming Robo-Allen is co-doggn with you (josh)

Oh and you might want to have chris put a SPEED LIMMITER in that thing so you don't have anymore "minor" speeding penalties

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Reaction
Hell Yeah! It is tough to describe how excited and thankful I am for this opportunity. It has been a life long dream to be able to compete for the Overall in the Baja 1000. Now I have a chance to show where I stack up against the top drivers in the sport. Josh You ROCK! 1st to pit 1 right? lol

PAB..... Sword fight at Mikes Guy Ranch?

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction