ANNUAL JUMP CHAMPIONSHIPS

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
WELL WE FINALLY HAVE THE DATE AND LOCATION FOR THE ANNUAL JUMP CHAMPIONSHIPS. I DON'T HAVE ALL THE DETAILS YET, BUT IT WLL DEFINITELY BE JUNE 8TH AT THE RIALTO AIRPORT (KIND OF FITTING TO BE CATCHING BIG AIR AT AN AIRPORT, EH?). HOPEFULLY BY MONDAY WE WILL HAVE THE ENTRY FORMS AND JUMPER INFO READY AS WELL AS ALL THE DETAILS FOR SPECTATORS, A MAP, BLAH BLAH. MORE SOON...ANY QUESTIONS IN THE MEANTIME LET ME KNOW!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Are you going to be jumping, Shaun??? Luckily, this course will be just a straight shot :) I have all the info up now, including entry form, class rules, etc! Go check it out.

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
Well, I wish that I was jumping, but I think that my truck has taken about a much beating that it can take for a while. I have set a new rule for myself, and that is: I will not compete until the damage from the last competition is fixed. So since a lot of my truck is still tweaked, I sadly won't be able to sky it :(. By the way, today my new sparco steering wheel is being installed along with relocating my battery, and some other stuff. I will also be replacing my coilovers with SAW's since mine are shot next week, and will be replacing my rear shocks in a few weeks. But, I still havent fixed my bed frame. I don't know exactly how to do it, or who to go through. By the way, have you made reservations for Estero yet?

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well said to say but the piece wont be jumping either, its going up on jack stands for a few months here. But I am getting a car on Thursday and you never know cause if that T-Bird shows up he just might have some competition :)

Go Big Or Go Home

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Unfortunately the T-Bird's been wrapped around a telephone pole since we last saw it, but...that guy's crazy so he might find something equally crazy to take out there! I hope you guys will be out there to watch, even if you won't be jumping. Sorry to hear about your truck, Fish and Shaun, sounds like a smart move to me!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Oh yea Jen you know I will be there filming every second of the carnage fest :)

Go Big Or Go Home