Another Caravan thread for the 2008 B1K

Dezertpilot

OK Ill start it off, me and my GF are planning on crossing from Calexico over to Mexicali and then to San Felipe around 8am Thursday 11/20. Id like to caravan but feel Mexicali is pretty safe, but it will be safer in numbers.

Big_Rich

A couple of us are planning on nov 13th to go in country, tecate or mexicali

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
ryan,

i wouldnt be too worried about mexicali. but i also would take the toll road from tecate to the outside of mexicali then on to san felipe. totally easy road and you will drive downthe highway part of the gnarly mountian section of the race course.. ill let you know my plans but i think we might hit up tech friday and i dunno what our plans are yet.

Gregg

Tundranation

OK Ill start it off, me and my GF are planning on crossing from Calexico over to Mexicali and then to San Felipe around 8am Thursday 11/20. Id like to caravan but feel Mexicali is pretty safe, but it will be safer in numbers.
We have several plans so far, but one of them has us leaving for San Felipe out of Calexico on Thursday. We are looking to drive down in a large group also. Will check with bajafox and get back with you.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
shows how much i pay attention. does the 1000 always start on friday? guess that means more vacation time if i make it.
more often the not loop races start on friday, point to point races on thursday...

red-dirt

anybody crossing mexicali on tuesday heading to san felipe?

Whitewater

Crossing on the 20th sometime around between 9AM and noon, heading to Ensenada, probably go through Tijuana, will be driving a huge F250 with expensive motorcycles, rolexes and tons of cash money on our persons!
Well the time is right anyway.

Dezertpilot

Crossing on the 20th sometime around between 9AM and noon, heading to Ensenada, probably go through Tijuana, will be driving a huge F250 with expensive motorcycles, rolexes and tons of cash money on our persons!
Well the time is right anyway.
LOL too funny.

poolman

Leaving Wed. the 19th from Yuma leaving mexicali border around 7:00am

y2kbaja

Crossing Thursday 11/20 in the evening (6-9pm) at Mexicali heading to Loco Mocos pit.

Dezertpilot

BUMP! Should be crossing the Mexicali border around 8am 11/20 to head to San Felipe, would really love to caravan down, I can tweak my schedule to meet up with someone else crossing then, thanks.

arqangel67

i haven't been to mexico in a while but i heard that u now need a passport is that true . just to lazy to call and ask the post office

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
i haven't been to mexico in a while but i heard that u now need a passport is that true . just to lazy to call and ask the post office

No passport yet........DL and Birth certificate is all you need right now

miguelitro

I will be crossing thurs night and spectating out above rumerosa somewhere if anyone want to tag along
Mike

Dezertpilot

SO AzBajaMan did u get my msg?