Another death

Jack

Reaction
Gene Jacobson has passed on after a fight with the flu and long battle of diabetes. This happened Tuesday morning. I don't have any further info at this time. He has been around off-road racing since the 70's, and will be greatly missed.

Paige

Reaction
Kreg told me about it last night. I am so sorry that Gene passed, last time I saw him he looked great! He was a great guy, with a warm smile. Always smiling =-) I will miss him. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

Jack

Reaction
I now hear that there will be a viewing from 5-8 pm thursday, at Pierce Bros. Mortuary at Licoln and Gilbert. And funeral is friday at 11 am at First Christian church of Anahiem on South and Harbor.

Paige

Reaction
Thanks for the info Jack.

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

RacnCPA

Reaction
Godspeed Grandpa Jake. Gene was an awesome person and he will be missed very much. My sympathy to his family.

Sc

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Can someone share with us who Gene Jacobson was ?

Donahoe

Reaction
Gene has been around Desert racing for years. Latly running with T&j's in a jeep speed. He helped chase for my dads team back in the 70's and 80's. and Ran cj's back in the day. If you saw a picture of him you would recognize him. He will be missed by the whole Donahoe Family. He has always been a good friend and a just a great guy to be around. One of those guys that you tell stories about years later. I have a BUNCH of Gene stories.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Me too Kreg Gene was a great guy not only a friend but also sold alot of us racers our insurance.Gene you will be missed very much.Godspeed and keep your seat belts fastened.

drtdevil93

Reaction
we were very sorry to hear of the loss of our friend, Gene. I wont bother trying to explain how nice of a guy he was, everyone that met him knows. rest in peace.

erik