another ensenada race in september? (NORRA 500, 2019)

LantanaTX

Reaction
This is great news!!!! We’re in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh 8

Reaction
Ring.... ding.....ding.....ding.....ding..... Ring.....

Baja Native

Reaction
Interesting, two off road races in Ensenada in September! I wonder if it will be before or after SCORE's Baja 400??

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Early October 2019 more likely, better wait for PR from promoter instead of fake news from El Vigia.

y2kbaja

Reaction
I just got the email: October 10-12, 2019. 500 miles. Two 250 mile loops each day.

CHINOLAS

Reaction
The NORRA 500 format will be something never done in the past in Baja, 2 split 250 mile courses racing simultaneously one for Bikes and the other for Cars, on Rally day 2 we will switch courses and Cars will race where Bikes raced the day before and same with Bikes they will race where Cars raced the day before, Start and Finish for 2 days in Ensenada with the Norra Finish Line Celebrations everyday !!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando race-deZert

LantanaTX

Reaction
This will be great and a lot of fun! I will be one of the 400 entries!

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Yes it does sound like fun. I think we will do both the NORRA events, 500 and 1000 6 months apart - that's perfect for us.

redline

Reaction
By the time the 1000 comes next year Ensenada is going to be pretty challenging to get in and out of. That many big races in one year is going to tear up the terrain pretty good and make for some interesting holes and silt! FUN FUN FUN

LantanaTX

Reaction
By the time the 1000 comes next year Ensenada is going to be pretty challenging to get in and out of. That many big races in one year is going to tear up the terrain pretty good and make for some interesting holes and silt! FUN FUN FUN
NORRA somehow always manages to avoid SCORE courses. If you like going fast, NORRA is the best in Baja!