Another Jon Krellwitz/Darren Skilton Baja 500 win

Slang

Reaction
Good job Jon, Skyler, Matt, Darren, and Clive. Way to back up that Baja 1000 win!!! It sounds like the team had to dig deep this race. I'm sure it's all worth it now. Congratulations!!

dislocated1

Reaction
Awww schucks!!! Thanks Steve!!!!! I am sure Jon will have a more detailed RR in a few days..... Had an epic day in Baja, and am very proud to be a small piece of such a great team and group of people!!!

Attachments

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Congrats, a very solid Jeep!!!

cancinoj

Reaction
that thing is fast, to fast that i wasnt able to take a picture of it,. ha,. just beautifull,. we already started $aving to be able to race against them at the 1k,.

ATRacing

Reaction
Congrats to whole team for a good, solid win!!!
Jeep looks great!

ZTFab

Reaction
Right on! Congrats on the win guys.

randy s

Reaction
nice work guys. you guys were running a great line and passed us like we were stationary before the summit i think. that thing hauls ass. i had a chance to look at your truck when we changed drivers at rm 200. what a beautifully prepared jeep.

PBR

Reaction
great job little jon and crew!

Petepecas

Reaction
I still wanna see it go against the Black Bronco...not to take away from their win, of course, still an accomplishment, congratullations.

Jkrell

Reaction
thanks everybody. I'll get a race report up here in the next day or two. Good times in Mexico continue for Team ATK.