Another New Dirt 2 Video

peezy

Reaction
sick cant wait thats what they need in baja eoc night racing

GRSteele

Reaction
Not Dirt 2, but pdailey might like this photo. Its for one of the off road mods for rFactor.

Attachments

michael_loomis

Reaction
Not Dirt 2, but pdailey might like this photo. Its for one of the off road mods for rFactor.
That is AWESOME!!! whomever made it, could ya do us a small favor and take the KC light covers off though! hehe... Solteks FTW!!

little bart

Reaction
Wow I didn't think I could get more excited for a game then Dirt 1 but....holy crap those graphics are nice and I saw that even a detail as small as wind is included..trucks buggies everything I've ever wanted.

michael_loomis

Reaction
I will get this game regardless... But I dont like how most of the TTs and 1 cars are shown on pretty flat roads... That is one area Baja really excelled in!

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
So far I've spotted Kincaid's TT, TT 54, the Landshark, the Dejong class 1, and the SM Ridgeline in the trailers and teaser footage

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
I will get this game regardless... But I dont like how most of the TTs and 1 cars are shown on pretty flat roads... That is one area Baja really excelled in!
Agreed. EOC had rougher more rutted trails. Of course the original DiRT was a rally game first and foremost, so that was to be expected. Looking at the DiRT 2 trailers, my primary concern is that they're putting too much focus on in-game advertising and the soundtrack. The original DiRT had a simple sound track, four or so songs, all instrumental only (with the exception of that scream in the one song), and it felt like because the music was so minimal and it took up such little space on the disc, the gameplay got more attention in the design phase and they were able to put more details into that part of it.