another new racer

gary

Reaction
Madeline Grace Reid, born 8/31@2:15 pm, 8 lbs, 19 inches. baby and mom are good. we got home today!

I got a favor to ask. My wife approved :0) me to put a pink trophy truck on the birth announcements. Anyone got good pics of Cameron Steele's when it was pink? I kinda don't have a ton of time to hunt for any right now....

Huge Thanks!!!!

Attachments

gary

Reaction
Congrats to you, but keep your son away from my daughter (said with shotgun in hand)!!! :0) A friend of mine also had a boy, 2 days before us....named Lucas David as well...WTF???

last night was our first night at home with her. 3 hrs of sleep, wake up crying, feed, change, and repeat. not too bad, i guess.

IvanDan

Reaction
Congrats Gary she is adorable!!!!!

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Congrats to you, but keep your son away from my daughter (said with shotgun in hand)!!! :0) A friend of mine also had a boy, 2 days before us....named Lucas David as well...WTF???

last night was our first night at home with her. 3 hrs of sleep, wake up crying, feed, change, and repeat. not too bad, i guess.
Wow thats crazy, their last name isn't Zindroski also is it? lol. Just had his 5 week check up and he's grown 3" and now weighs 10 lbs 3 oz.

gary

Reaction
almost 5 months, and loves watching racing...i think colorful cars and trucks bouncing around calm her...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Keep that shotgun handy, you're going to need it. :D Glad she's doing well.