Another Photoshoot - Beg. of 2011

PreKota

Reaction
Not set in stone but heres what Im thinking so far..Alot of info so please bare with me..

The Full Flaunt website should be up by February 2011, taking so long, Im super picky! lol..I have a lot of older shoots I'll be using throughout the site..But would like to do a few shoots while its cool out to cover for the rest of the year..

The plan: Shoot 3 trucks - Can be prerunners or race trucks - Prefer trucks with some portion of stock frame - These need to be Feature type trucks..

Im thinking around mid March - Out at Plaster City

The shoots will NOT be out for viewing until the summer (Features for the months of June, July and August)..Again I just want to get them now while its cool out..

You can check out Full Flaunt and my work for now until the site is up at:
Welcome to Facebook
It'll tell you everything you need to know on what it is

Heres the catch!
I'll be putting up a XRated version on a seperate site that can be accessed through the main site..
So the 3 trucks chosen will not only get shots of the girls clothed, but also unclothed or just topless..All shots will be done classy tho..Please keep this in mind if you have a g/f or wife..

Im paying for good models this year! I'll have about 5 or 6 to put in a poll and you guys choose the top 3 YOU want to see..

Even tho Im only shooting 3 trucks EVERYONE is more than welcome to come out and watch (Im sorry except for the nude shots, that'll only be viewable for myself and truck owner only)..
BUT for everyone showing with your ride I will take time out after shooting the main 3 trucks to do quick shoots with each ride..Basically a 2-3 shots per truck, buggy, whatever and you get those back within first week..

Im throwing this out there..Again not set in stone..If this seems like something youd be interested in let me know..

PreKota

Reaction
Ive had numerous hits on DR about this, so extending it to Race-Dezert. Ive been doing shoots like this since '05.

Heres a sample of a past shoot:

Image1.jpg

TCRAFT

Reaction
Website
www.craftmotorsports.net
Ive had numerous hits on DR about this, so extending it to Race-Dezert. Ive been doing shoots like this since '05.

Heres a sample of a past shoot:

Image1.jpg

Great idea and interested I dont have a truck but a 5/1600 i have been looking to do this for our team photo. I will PM you