Another Wally World Design

JoeyD23

Reaction
So I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to have one of the most respected and renowned painters in the off road industry lay the skin on my new custom Rhino. I have a whole build thread in the show and tell section so I wont go too into detail on the car here but here are a few teaser pics he sent me tonight that I had to share....

As you can see I wanted a traditional hot rod theme.....HE DELIVERED

I shouldnt spill any beans cause we are unveiling the car at this wekeends Sand Sport Super Show but I am way too excited after Wally sent me these teaser pics....

What do you guys think?

The guy who did the pin stripping is an old timer who used to be the stripper for Boyd Cottingtons hot rods.....SKILLZZZZ

Build threads...

http://www.utvunderground.com/f56/joeyd-rhino-build-151.html

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60798

baja619

Reaction
I hope you get that clear coated. Such nice custom work on an off road car might be susceptible to easy cosmetic carnage

JoeyD23

Reaction
It has been all clear coated.........First thing that went through my mind! LOL I am going to be scared now, got forbid I kick a rock up!! LOL

JoeyD23

Reaction
Heres another couple teasers...she is back at Magnum having the rear bed put back in and the floorboards mounted in...all have been Line-X'd.....The graphics are being applied to show love to UTVUndergorund and Magnum Off Road. SHe will be ready for the SSSS this weekend!!

Manning

Reaction
Daaaaaaamn Joey....your rhinos lookin good ninja, I havent been on any of the rhino forums lately. Its fun to see your car complete.
Hope to get to see it in person soon at one of the RT/UTVUG glamis meets. Maybe Mush and myself will make it down...sooner than later...
Bryan

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Looking good Joe. I'm going to drool all over it this weekend. What booth is it going to be in?

JoeyD23

Reaction
Thanks Guys...I got a little booth in with Rugged Radios and Baja Designs inbetween the 2 main buildings.....come check it out.....

JoeyD23

Reaction
yeah for the kids.....havent decided how I want to do it yet. I want them to be completely removable so when I dont have the rear seats in.....

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Great job Joey!! Can't wait to see it in action. We'll have to hook up for a dez trip this year.

JoeyD23

Reaction
I will be all over that Darian!!! I will keep you posted when we start planning Ocotillo Wells trips with the Underground and you keep me posted on any trips you guys are planning. For now it looks like we will b ein Glamis for Halloween to participate in the Side X Side Action Magazine Dune Tour SPOOKTACULAR!!! Thanks again for the props!