anti-fog

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
has anyone ever had a good experience using anti fog spray for your windshield? i do not have a defroster and when it rains my windows begin to fog up. i have used various anti fog sprays on things like paintball lenses MX goggles and that type thing and they do nto workvery well. just wondering if there is an effective automotive windshield antifog spray.

Thanks,
Gregg

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
I seem to remeber the people that make Rain-X having something for fog. You might want to look into that. Steve

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
I used the Anti-fog stuff from Rain-X once on a winter trip to Tahoe. It worked as expected. Reduced window fogging a bunch, but not completely.

It's never too late to be what you might have been....

ntsqd

Reaction
and I used it once or twice and it didn't help at all. Seemed like it made things worse. Could have been the Science Experiments growing in that Baja though.....

There is a product made for prescription eye glasses that MISF uses on his MC goggles that he says works the best. I think he gets it from Rite-Aid.

TS

I used swerve around my halucinations, now I drive right thru them.

zooper

Reaction
During my hockey years when i owned a I-tech mask (clear plastic mask, probably not to many hockey players here) I would either smear shampoo (not kidding) on the inside of the mask and rub it in untill it was clear, or I-Tech sells antifog stuff, you could find it at any hockey store.
Brady

one mynd

leftwing55

Reaction
The one thing that counteracts or defeats the Rain-X anti-fog is cigarette smoke. Believe it or not, if you smoke while driving, it will eliminate any effect that the Rain-X will have.

<font color=green> When the GREEN flag drops the BS stops. </font color=green>