Any 9 Cars Being Built?

bajafoolin'

Reaction
I have one in the works. Just started, won't be done till next year. Single seat, 4130 tig, custom p/s front and internal bypass rear Fox, saco steering with heims, custom 22ga cell (wrap around/u-shape), powerbox, still have to talk to all the motor builders...

At least that is the design. I have to save up for each and every purchase, so its taking a long time. But this is the only way for me to have my own car. When its done it should be a good one.

TauMau

Reaction
Calling Dave Bolles!

Bajafoolin before you make your decision on the motor ask Frank about his new Hughes powerplant. He sounded happy with it from what I was hearing on the radio :)

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Calling Dave Bolles!

Bajafoolin before you make your decision on the motor ask Frank about his new Hughes powerplant. He sounded happy with it from what I was hearing on the radio :)

the motor that frank got was still being broke in it is not even up to its power yet
doug perrault build the motors he is in san clemente area i have one of his motors in my champ car and nobody in my class can catch it

justplainnate

Reaction
i know a guy who knows a guy who said his sisters best friends boyfriend is building a new 9 car......but thats all i know.

Ryan Schank

Reaction
I'm building a new 9 ss for Dave Bolles. I just built a new 2 seat 9 for Renzo Ricci. I also build class 9 Motors, Trannys, & Front ends. Here are some pics of the 2seat car.

Ryan Schank

Attachments

• 2seat9.jpg
    2seat9.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 676
  • 000_1545.jpg
    000_1545.jpg
    695.1 KB · Views: 628
  • 000_1543.jpg
    000_1543.jpg
    666.3 KB · Views: 574
  • 000_1547.jpg
    000_1547.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 602

ACME

Reaction
i know a guy who knows a guy who said his sisters best friends boyfriend is building a new 9 car......but thats all i know.
I know that guys neices mom and it hasn't even been started yet you liar. Don't forget about Team Goltz's new ride and with all the time Jimmy T is taking on his remodel you'd think that was a new car, I'm just say'n... If anyone needs tin work let me know

3 Amigos Racing

Reaction
I'm building a new 9 ss for Dave Bolles. I just built a new 2 seat 9 for Renzo Ricci. I also build class 9 Motors, Trannys, & Front ends. Here are some pics of the 2seat car.

Ryan Schank

Ryan is building the new Schank "FatBoy" chassis for me.. Have all the new shiny stuff ready to go when that chassis is done. The new car project was pushed off to the side a few months with the focus on good finishes in the MORE series with #911 car. The break between September and December race it will be completed.

Last edited:

TauMau

Reaction
But what about the lap times? The T9 was slowww this race. What happened to them?

They had legit reasons for a slower pace. The first 3 laps they had a Nevada driver who was very unfamiliar with the car and course...add in the dust and he was fighting to keep up with the "regulars". Frank's first lap (lap 4) was fast compared to others fourth lap...and that's not taking into account that he had to stop in the wash from some oil cooling issues. Shortly after catching and passing 2nd place on the last lap, he broke a balljoint.

Damn 9 cars..

bajafoolin'

Reaction
Bajafoolin before you make your decision on the motor ask Frank about his new Hughes powerplant.

I'm starting my research on motor builders. Any more suggestions? I want to get some spec sheets and prices together for comparisons. please provide contact info. thanks

Goltzwagon

Reaction
I know that guys neices mom and it hasn't even been started yet you liar. Don't forget about Team Goltz's new ride and with all the time Jimmy T is taking on his remodel you'd think that was a new car, I'm just say'n... If anyone needs tin work let me know

Indeed Jeff, its coming.... btw how do ya like driving the TL? looks pretty baller dude : )

Johnson954

Reaction
I'm starting my research on motor builders. Any more suggestions? I want to get some spec sheets and prices together for comparisons. please provide contact info. thanks

Give Joel Mohr a call at Mohr Performance in Victorville....760-947-6647. He's got his own dyno and can show you all the specs. The only problem I have with his motors is that they only go about 110 miles without an air filter!!!:eek:

ACME

Reaction
Indeed Jeff, its coming.... btw how do ya like driving the TL? looks pretty baller dude : )

TL's fun and the live axle is cool. I'm a buggy dork and a swinger at heart but the TL is more fun than I've had in a while driving a race car, plus Gema loves it. How'd it look in that section? Now that we got the shocks figured out we can't wait until the next TL desert race! Where were you and pops Sat PM???

Oh and if your building a motor weld the #3 cyl, most of the builders do it.

Shred918

Reaction
Arent you the brother or something of the guy I bought my car off of?

Shred918

Reaction
I cant remember the first name but the last name is dead on. The guy lived by the outlet center and though it doesn't look like this any more its the car on my avatar..... just kinda curious is all