ANY COR 2022 NEWS???

CYS Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
General consensus seems to be 6 Sportsman weekends, 7 Pro weekends. The additional Pro weekend has been speculated to be down south, or at an existing facility with a slightly different format.

The schedule should be out very, very soon.

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
A fall schedule release would be earlier than we've seen recently.

6 Sportsman weekends would suggest that the core schedule remains in place; 2 Crandons, 1 visit each to Antigo, ERX, Lena, and Bark River. A 7th pro-only weekend is a chance to go somewhere that's a long haul for the sportsmen; the most logical destinations for such a weekend would be Chicago or maaaaaybe Wheatland. I suppose it's possible that they could try a west coast event given the number of pro teams based out that way, but it's quite a hike for the midwest guys, and drivers like Ryan Beat and Kyle Leduc are actually further away from that side of the country.

putorkdforbaskat

RDC Crypto
Damn, 2021 was the first year since 2011 that I havent watched the actual races. Torc used to be free and since LOORRS went to the Lucas Oil TV I always paid that to watch. This year FloRacing was too expensive for me (my country's currency was 6 to 1 or so with the dolar). I only watched the highlights and shows. 2022 im working again and already saving some cash for that. My favorite series. Cant wait

afortune46

RDC Crypto
Wheatland! Wheatland! Wheatland! At least that's what I'm hoping for :)
I wish... but sadly no.
Damn, 2021 was the first year since 2011 that I havent watched the actual races. Torc used to be free and since LOORRS went to the Lucas Oil TV I always paid that to watch. This year FloRacing was too expensive for me (my country's currency was 6 to 1 or so with the dolar). I only watched the highlights and shows. 2022 im working again and already saving some cash for that. My favorite series. Cant wait
Its always on champoffroad.com for free , but heres the link to the on demands that are uploaded usually the week after. On Demand | AMSOIL Championship Off-Road

putorkdforbaskat

RDC Crypto
Its always on champoffroad.com for free , but heres the link to the on demands that are uploaded usually the week after. On Demand | AMSOIL Championship Off-Road
No Pro4 races this year on the OnDemand. Only on FloRacing (at least for international audience. I also read a south american fella saying the COR races were geoblocked. Floracing answered 'dont know, its up to the series"... COR also said "idk, its up to floracing" haha But I got VPN for 2022.

afortune46

RDC Crypto
No Pro4 races this year on the OnDemand. Only on FloRacing (at least for international audience. I also read a south american fella saying the COR races were geoblocked. Floracing answered 'dont know, its up to the series"... COR also said "idk, its up to floracing" haha But I got VPN for 2022.

lol! Of course! I wondered about geo blocking , that sucks!

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
SCHEDULE HAS DROPPED
Antigo, WI June 4-5
Crandon, WI June 25-26
ERX July 15-16
Lena, WI July 30-31
Bark River, MI August 13-14
Crandon, WI September 2-3 (World Cup Sep. 4)
So, no special extra date. I assume it's a no-go, whatever it was. Same schedule as last year.

Stability, which gets a thumbs-mostly-up from me. I feel like we're getting earlier schedule drops these days.

Jacob D

RDC Crypto
I’m so glad they are sticking with Antigo!! As a fan, couldn’t complain!!! Bring on summer 2022!!!!!

putorkdforbaskat

RDC Crypto
Im just glad they are having all these races next year! Awesome calendar!
GoLeduc! (Tho he looked excited about 2022 Pastrana's rallycross championship with electric trucks haha Lets see if he is doing COR next year)