Any EMTs want to go to 1000

kim

Rescue 3
RDC Crypto
Rescue 3 is interested. We have two or three EMT's going to the thousand who are not associated with any teams.

We are providing services at a race this weekend but I will have John or Rob contact you Monday morning. Please PM me your phone number.

The R-3 team consists of 2 EMT's and 1 Paramedic.

Kim
Rescue 3 CP
Fast-Aid.org

Advertising supports this site

redline

RDC Crypto
Tried to pm you but it said "error-kim is too popular and has to many messages in inbox to receive another"

kim

Rescue 3
RDC Crypto

Scott_AZ

RDC Crypto
How are the paramedics/EMT compensated for these types of trips? I know a few people who might be interested for the right package.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
I would guess u get to go without paying for gas, buy your own tacos and beer, get a room and maybe your own bed, snacks at the pits. What are you looking for??? An emt can strap u to a board, give o2. I'm not sure a 1 semester night class at a community college would warrant getting paid from a not for profit.......

Scott_AZ

RDC Crypto
I don't know how it works that'd be why I asked. By "a few people" I mean I work for Rural/Metro and most of my friends are paramedic and extraction certified firefighters. Also thanks for the clarification on what an EMT can do lol.

Maxwell_99

RDC Crypto
I would guess u get to go without paying for gas, buy your own tacos and beer, get a room and maybe your own bed, snacks at the pits. What are you looking for??? An emt can strap u to a board, give o2. I'm not sure a 1 semester night class at a community college would warrant getting paid from a not for profit.......

Please make sure to put on your race car that you would not like any help from a measly EMT...

redline

RDC Crypto
Basically get a trip down Baja. Need to be able to help with pits and hopefully not provide your training but just incase be ready. In exchange get a bed, food, and definately some memories.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I might be interested...do I need my own backboard and med bag?? Is there any compensation, like fuel?? I also have a nice f-150 prerunner, so access is not an issue either...or is this a helo trip?

Benny.

redline

RDC Crypto
Yes fuel is taken care of but just need to get to Ensenada, from there be in one of our chase trucks. Don't need to bring back board but would prefer to have med bags

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes fuel is taken care of but just need to get to Ensenada, from there be in one of our chase trucks. Don't need to bring back board but would prefer to have med bags

Well, obviously I can't drive my truck then...no where to leave it. Any one from your crew coming down from Vegas?

redline

RDC Crypto
We don't have anybody that i know of coming from Vegas. But you could leave your truck in the San Nicolas gated parking. Knock on wood we have not had anything happen there. Nico's security keeps a pretty good eye on everything.

BGRANT

RDC Crypto
We just did a 7 day moto trip to Baja and took an SLC paramedic to chase for us...from the time he stepped into my truck in Utah on Monday night to the time he stepped out in Utah Sunday night he didn't have to pay for a thing. It is the least we could do for somebody that is taking a week off of a paying job to be there and help you out.

bajababe73

RDC Crypto
Please contact me if you are still in need of a medic. I have been a EMT/RN with SCORE and BITD. I have all my own gear and am very familiar with the Mexican medical authorities.