any ever deal with these guys?

martininsocal

Reaction
I bought some shocks from a shop in Vegas on February 14th. They charged to my credit card. I was originally going to pick them up, but the trip was cancelled, so i called the next week and gave my address, and they said no problem. I still don't have them. I have called and left a message 3 times with my address and phone # and tried to get them on the web site they give on their answering machine, but it is a servers site, or hardware provider or something.

The name of the shop(s) is Performance Offroad/Desert Ready Performance. I spoke with a guy named Chris. He said they are located it LVMS. Anyone know them or dealt with them? I am getting frustrated. Any help out there?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

tkr

Reaction
Their link on go-desert is dead also. I'm pretty sure they have an ad in the dusty times, anyone have a copy handy? Maybe they're listed a new phone number or something?

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

Eric_Record

Reaction
Hi Martin,

the guys name at Performance Offroad/Desert Ready Products is Chris Kelley

Desert Ready Products
6885 Speedway Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nv 89115.
Phone/Fax:(702) 985-2363

his e-mail is
e-mail:ponderosa@lvcm.com

And, yes their website is down 'dead' they didn't keep up with their provider.

Hope your able to get things ironed out, and you get your merchandise ASAP.

Best of luck,

Eric

Go Desert Productions ~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.go-desert.com

Dave_G

Reaction
Martin,
Call your credit card company NOW and put the charge into contest. Advise them you never received the merchandise to this date. I think that's your best option at this point.

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

choppekx

Reaction
I agree with Dave. They will take the money out of their account until the issue can be resolved. Had it happen at a store I used to work at. Somebody charged with a stolen credit card. Everbody but the store got there money back and the store was out the merchandise. Credit Card companies can be A$$es if you are the store. I think it will light a fire under them.

Chris

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I'll be up there in a couple weeks for supercross if you want me to take care of some business.

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "