Any Experts on 20-21 Super Duty Supension Leveling/2.5" Lift

Robin Hood

RDC Crypto
I have a 2022 F350 SRW, CC, 4x4, 6.7 truck that is the same as a 20-21 suspension wise. I use it to tow my fifth wheel, drive around town, and occasional off road use.

I have been looking at the Icon and Carli Leveling/2.5" lift kit, but I can't seem to get the information I need, to be sure the money I spend, is going to give me what I want. It appears that both the leveling kits from each company will actually leave the front, higher than the rear, which would would mean that I would end up needing blocks or springs in the rear. If I add blocks or springs this complicates the airbag situation, adds a tremendous amount of cost, and concerns me from a towing perspective.

Has anyone done this to a current model year truck? What did you do? Do you tow with it? Are you happy with the results?

cusico

RDC Crypto
The icon or carli leveling kits just level it not bro style nose prerunner for 2005. Icon kit actually left the rear a bit higher a 3/8@ measured at the body rocker straightest long run.

Leveling kits leave the rear stock. No loss in tow weight from stock.
If you go to a lift/suspension system then the rear losses some rating but handles nice around town and freeway.

Looks and more up travel= leveling kits and shock upgrade. Clears a 37 will still rub until you get the fabricated radius arms.

Off-road = look at 2.5-4.5 suspension systems and long travel air bags but $7500