Any Fabricator that needs a shop.....

shrek

Reaction
WANTED: Fabricator that needs a shop to work out of to join our Championship Off-Road Racing Team.
We would like someone to do Fabrication and welding on our race truck in exchange for shop rental of our shop in San Dimas. Must have excellent welding skills, suspension fabrication experience, and come with references/examples of previous work. Toyota experience a plus. Please PM me if you are interested.

Value your right to say whatever you want...........because there are some that can't.

shrek

Reaction
Anyone else interested?????

Value your right to say whatever you want...........because there are some that can't.

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Well I would love to, but two problems I live in Hemet, and 2 I like the job I got now. What is the Race truck?

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."

shrek

Reaction
Thanks, but I already have my Hemetian fabrication needs covered. I am taking parts to Dave Turner next week.

Thanks,

Matt

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Shrek-

Let me know when you're coming out to see Turner. Maybe we'll grab a pizza or something.

Who knows, I MIGHT even have some logo concepts for you to review....

Bueno?

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

DMSRACE

Reaction
Can we bet on that Tony????? J/K

Kevin

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Absolutely!

The pizza is a sure thing....

;)

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

DANKFAB

Reaction
I have Fabrication experience and have been looking for a shop to work at, but I am in the wrong location(Northern SD county). If I lived closer I would be a better candidate. What type of suspension systems are you working with? A arm, J arm, I beam, Deavers or 3/4 links...etc? What class are you currently building for? Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Brandon

Smile and the world smiles with you.
Fart, and you'll stand alone.

Attachments