• Forum membership has its advantages....

Any Glenn Harris fans out there? Promo video......

retroblazer

Great video. It would be interesting to know if the video actually brought in additional sponsors. Does anybody know how long Glenn ran Mazda's before driving for Walker ?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Aw the good old days. I grew up going to the Mickey Thompson races. I wish people still cared about stadium racing, Robby tried with SST but nobody showed up to watch so he switched to road courses.

Steve Marolda

Aw the good old days. I grew up going to the Mickey Thompson races. I wish people still cared about stadium racing, Robby tried with SST but nobody showed up to watch so he switched to road courses.
Yeah it's kinda like trying to bring back Evel Knievel when your average mx rider out-jumps him about every lap.

harleys dad

Ouch oh man that hadda suck :confused: what kind of car back then
I ran class 11 at the 83 1000 had just got out of the car at El Chinero my friend Shawn had just left when Glens 7 truck went by, as cool as those trucks looked they were not much faster than a class 11 in the desert half way to San Felipe he ran into the back of my car ending our race as it ruined the carb alternator fan. There was no fixing it. I found Glen in Ensanada and was ready to turn him inside out...I was a bit pissed as it was a chicken chit move. We came back the next year and won the 1000

with the same car