• Forum membership has its advantages....

Any Groups in and around phx

moved here last summer and just been streeting my prerunner everywhere any groups out here to run with or know of any good places in and around phoenix?????

is there any other groups here in or arounds phoenix man theres so much dezert why does cali have to be full of them we should out number them just because they have glamis and luecerne valley and octillo well who cares we live in the middle of the dezert we need to get some more groups going from guys like me who are still building to guy that are full blow let me know even if you wanna do a meet for pizza something

Prerunin554

is there any other groups here in or arounds phoenix man theres so much dezert why does cali have to be full of them we should out number them just because they have glamis and luecerne valley and octillo well who cares we live in the middle of the dezert we need to get some more groups going from guys like me who are still building to guy that are full blow let me know even if you wanna do a meet for pizza something
I had that same feeling when I lived in phoenix years ago. There was only one other prerunner that I ever saw on the street, and we were both from california living there for school. Fortunately for Arizona, there is desert anyway you go-

icdred

There are more "prerunners" poping up every day. What part of the valley are you in? There are a few of us in the east valley that make pretty frequent desert trips, and there are also a bunch of guys on the west side too, but they are all a bunch of homos......

kdneo

If you want to make the drive, we have a nice little group in Yuma, check out the site in my signature. Your always welcome to come on down!

Chase24

I'm not really looking for a club or anything yet as my truck is largely stock, but is anyone near Central Phoenix willing to help me out on the basics of replacing parts, fixing stuff, and getting started with desert racing (recreational)?

There's always those dudes I think they are like a Facebook group called hazardous addictions? Or something they seemed cool, neat concept doing a run like once a month or something so everybody can make it out, and they mentioned doing clean ups and whatnot when they introduced themselves to me

3 Amigos Racing

If you need a meet up place in Phoenix I can you hook up some food and drink deals at Taquitos and Beer Mexican restaurant at 75th and Lower Buckeye. I know the owners;)